Great CD lot for sale! Take a peek!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Here are some CD's I have for sale. I take paypal. Free S&H without jewel cases and 1.00 added S&H with cases.

I am willing to sell ALL of these SHIPPED in the USA for 60.00 if someone wants them all before any sell individually.

Gaggle Of Cocks - American Trash (Indie featuring a member of the Perris Records hair band HOLY WATER!!!) 7.00

Hazy Hamlet - Forging Metal (Indie release of this TRUE METAL band that is similar to old Savatage meets Grave Digger!!!) 8.00

Seven Thorns - Forest Majesty (2 track ultra rare indie!!! Slightly progressive like older Fates Warning but more melodic! Booklet is signed by the band!!!) 6.00

The Mighty Swine - S/T (Kick ass indie disc!!! Check em out at www.themightyswine.com ) 7.00

Terry Ilous - Here And Gone (XYZ singer solo album!!! NO front cover but has inlay) 6.00

Grand Lux - Carved In Stone (Awesome Heavy Metal on the same label that brought you THEOCRACY, DARKWATER, HARMONY, etc! Slipcase cardboard edition full CD) 5.00

A Tribute To Accept (Nuclear Blast Records! Killer tribute album with bands such as Hammerfall, Seven Witches, Axxis, Metalium, Primal Fear, Steel Prophet etc 19 tracks!!!) 6.00

A Tribute To Judas Priest (Nuclear Blast Records! Killer tribute album with Annihilator, Skid Row, Hammerfall, Silent Force, Thunderstone, Hammerfall, Primal Fear etc 14 tracks) 6.00

A Tribute To The Four Horsemen / Metallica (Nuclear Blast Records! Killer tribute album with Sinner, Sonata Arctica, Anthrax, Thunderstone, Primal Fear etc 13 tracks) 6.00

V/A Power From The North / Sweden Rocks The World (ULTRA RARE TRIBUTE TO SWEDISH METAL!!! Its worth it for GLORY doing YNGWIE's "You Dont Remember I'll Never Forget" alone! Locomotive Breath covering Europes Scream Of Anger!!! Hammerfall, Lions Share, Lost Souls and so many more!!! 15 tracks) 10.00