great metal phrases o´all times.

chichecapo

Jan 21, 2005
I don´t have a very favorite of all times they come and go as the time passes but I have a couple...
1-"Hungry i´ll take the best.´cuz I never wanted anything less"(Anthrax)
2-"you´re in the jungle!!!You´re gonna die!" (Gn´R)
3-"Unmoved by its victory and the seed of dead he swon" (Judas the sentinel)
4-"Relax..Is just a phase..You´ll grow out of it" (awesome fucking Angel Dust´s Caffeine)

"I can tell just by the climate, and I can tell just by the style
I was born and raised on Venus and I may be here a while
Cause every supersonic jerkoff who plugs into the game
Is just like every subatomic genius who just invented pain

I will deny you
I will deny you baby" - "Negasonic teenage warhead" by Monster Magnet

"Don't even try to tell me what you think is right
When to you blacks are my pals and jews are kikes" - "Keep it in the family" by a band named Basket Full Of Puppies.

"They're gonna rip you apart,
you're gonna burn at the stake.
Cos when it's time to collect
it's only heroes who pay!" - "Hero" by Ministry

"If I speak at one constant volume, at one constant pitch, at one constant rythm right into your ear, you still won´t hear. YOU STILL WON´T HEAR... you still won´t hear." - "A small victory" by Faith No More.

"With a face like this I won’t break any hearts and thinking like that I won’t make any friends screw that, forget about
That I don’t wanna hear about anything like that screw that, forget about that I don’t wanna know about anything like
That I’ve got nothing to do ’cept hang around and get screwed up on you your beauty makes me feel alone I look
Inside but no ones home screw that, forget about that I don’t wanna hear about anything like that screw that, forget
About that I don’t wanna know about anything like that I’ve got nothing to do ’cept hanging around and get screwed
Up on you" - "Screamager" by Therapy? (The entire song!)

"CONSUMER OR CONSUMED, YOUR LIFE IS CHEAP,
ECONOMIC SALVATION IN SWEATSHOPS RETURNED FROM THE EAST,
DESPAIR THE ONLY QUALITY OF STRIFE,
A REASON FOR EXISTENCE IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE PRICE,
IF YOUR PRICE IS RIGHT!" - "Keep on rotting in the free world" by Carcass

I see you standin there. You think you're so cool. Why don't you just. FUCK OFF. Its so easy by GnR. They are a gay band but I love that track co it sounds like Iggy and not GnR. I also piss myself every time I hear Institutionalized by Suicidal Tendencies, esp when Mike is doing the lines where the kid is coplaining that he's not on drugs he just wants a pepsi. This is probably the funniest yet most ripping song ever. The guitar (rocky george??) is insane bluesy metal.

"Who the hell you callin' crazy? You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating fruit loops on your front porch!"
"Before you go takin' a walk in my world, you better take a look at the real world.
Can you say 'feel like shit'? Yeah, maybe sometimes I do feel like shit. I'd rather feel like shit than be full o' shit.
And if I offended you, well I'm sorry, but maybe you needed to be offended. Here's my apology. And one more thing, FUCK YOU!"
-Can't Bring Me Down. Suicidal Tendencies

therapy?:
'All people are shit' (knives)

'The world is fucked, and so am I' (stop it you're killing me)

'You get drunk every night
You can't get drunk on life
Shouting at the world you'll never change
But it's what's inside you've got to rearrange

Going nowhere
Going nowhere
Going nowhere
Going nowhere' (nowhere)

'Here comes a girl with perfect teeth
I bet she won't be smiling at me
I know how Jeffry Dahmer feels
(Lonely, lonely)' (trigger inside)

"I drink three six packs just so I can look at your face" (funny as hell)

"Territory, Its just the body of a nation, the people that inhabit it makes it configuration,
Prejudice, something we all can do without, cause a flag of many colors is what this land's about" (love these words but I know I need to remind myself of them from time to time)

"Why do I feel so alone in a crowd of people I know?
Is it wrong to feel so insecure so unapealing?
Why walk around in disguise with a fake grin on my face?
What would it provie?
What would I gain?
I'd still feel so out of place
Damned if I do, Damned if I don't, But I won't turn out like you"
(Life of Agony (not really metal, I know) - how I feel sometimes)

"Fucking Hostile"

"Face up make your stand and realize you´re living the golden years" Maiden-Somewhere in time.
Another one a little bit longer.. but hey!!Blackie rules
"-I gotta tell you something every since since I was little boy a have one thing on my mind...WOMEN! the way the look the way they feel the way the smell that´s why I got the name..THE MANIMAL!!!" LIVE IN THE RAW wasp
JA JA JA JA JA JA
C´mon let´s try to get some short ones not the whole fucking song....

"The golden goose is on the loose and never outta season" some pish Maiden track

" we're like a diamond that is forever and we'll remain the hardest ever " I'm the man

" whatdya mean i don't support the system, i go to court when i have to" Megadeth: peace sells

"cunty cunty cunty cunt" SUAP

"BLOOD WILL STERILISE IN FIRE YOUR BAPTISED!" stain of mind- Slayer

"let freedom ring with the shotgun blast" Davidian - Machine head

"pushing and scamming, distibute all your poison
you call yourself a man but your nothing but a boy son" Chamber spins 3 -Biohazard

"how much does an opinion weigh? does it really matter what i say?"

"My lifestyle detrmines my death style" ha ha ha ha ha ha, what a pile of elephant piss that was.

"Bang your head against the stage like you never did before, make it ring make,
it bleed, make it really sore.
In a frenzied madness with your leather and your spikes, heads are bobbing all around it's hot as hell tonight.....

Adrenalin starts to flow, you’re thrashing all around, acting like a maniac........
WHIPLASH!"

Now thats more like it :headbang:

Sit Down Waldo
No Wimps
No Bozos
Dude
Dude- Don't call me dude.
Oh Man I think the clock is slow
No Posers
Up the Irons
Give Me Some Motorhead
Mosh It Up
Bang yer Head

open the door, jehova you whore. deicide

heres my apology, and one more thing, FUCK YOU. ST

mika lutinen from impaled nazarene between songs on the karmageddon warriors video, "it is better to get pussy than to get beaten up, however it is easier to get beaten up than it is to get pussy"

you make no fucking sense, you make no fucking sense to me. ST

come and lick the gravy. maiden

dont try to yell us what is right for us, we dont give a fuck anyway. kreator

stronger than all. pantera

each line that cuts my face, cut as each hand moves into place.