Great misunderstanding

One of the I-Wood Guys

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2003
I-Wood (Germany)
www.i-wood.de
I won't grumble, but it's a great misunderstandig, that the I-Wood-Team said something about "Splitting Up"!!!

We never said such thing's!
We had been surprised, too from the horror-message that Katatonia won't play at our festival.

And the worst is, that we get the message later than it was written on www.katatonia.com !

So, we are the last people in this world who spread such rumors!

I don't know who telled the story, but it is very sad, that there are such a great differences between the whole metal/rock-scene!!!

REALLY REALLY SAD

Hopefully the misunderstanding has been cleared up. Does someone know more datails about this "sickness in the band"? From what I could see during their last tour Anders wasn't in shape at all...and that makes me suspect that it could be him...
I just hope that the person who is now ill will recover as soon as possible.

ether said:
..Anders wasn't in shape at all...and that makes me suspect that it could be him...
damn, @ether..
Why don't you leave his feelings and mood to himself. Neither drawing nor deliberating over it will help. Privacy infridgement.
If they feel like splitting up you won't stop it.
I understand sharing the information about split-up, but further speculations, foolish conjectures, tea leaves reading.. blah. It doesn't make any sense. It's serious and only matter-of-the-fact information shall be put here. Just pufff.. and wait for the members to clear everything up.

Joining your wishes of recovery.

Ok I should stop speculating...but i'm an apprehensive person and bad news make me worried all the time. Just hope we will know on time if they are playing in August or not.