Your New Year's Party sucked (compared to this)

@Cis: Thanx for the list! But didn't they also play "Wealth"? I feel like remembering a "we die, we all" ... ;D

Hmmm, I'm quite sure they didn't play Wealth, perhaps the "we die we all" only happened in your head when you got squeezed by those people... ;)

@Martijn: I'd love to hear more from your party, that pic looks so cool! Got more pics/ stories?

Oh and Swany, don't you have some pics to share :)?

Anyone else with a good New Year's Eve story? Please tell :headbang:

@Cis: Hey! Are you going to say I'm hallucinating? :lol: ... I thought I got drunk afterwards and not before *lawl* ... any Katz over here reading this? What exactly did you play? C'mon! *LOL* :D
Pics to share *hmmm* ... tell me which of them ;)

@Hypnos: I never expected anything else :p

Yes yah... tell us more of your new year's stories :loco:

@Swany
I guess I was more drunk than you during the concert so I could be wrong... but still I'm 99,99% sure I did NOT hear Wealth that evening!!!:D :saint: But it doesn't really matter as long as you're not trying to tell me they played Consternation, then I'd know for sure you're hallucinating o_O

And do you have some good live pics?

@Cis: What? You didn't notice they played "Consternation"??? o_O Please don't tell me you accidently took my pills & stuff *LOL* ;) ;) ;)
No, I don't have cool live pics :erk: guess one day I buy myself a cam for live pics... But, didn't our new friend say she also took some pics of Katatonia? Would you mind asking her, if you could have them? :loco:

Well, just for the case that someone doesn't believe that we've been there *lawl*:

helldone-cathedral.jpg

Cathedral ^^
helldone-amorphis.jpg

Amorphis *g*
helldone-tavastia.jpg

In front of the venue... after the first night if I'm not wrong
helldone-queue.jpg

Cis & me waiting in the queue to see Katatonia ;D

nope, no wealth this time, that was yer alco buzz swany!
anyways, we'd a kikkazz time... great new years party, good vibes... but the gig itself was a let down... all the HIM fans bought the tickets early on makin it impossible kata fans to attend, so no real amount of kata fans there and playing for a crowd just waitin on valo to appear was kinda uphill... maybe or maybe not, we stole some hearts anyway...
nice to see some of our most dedicated fans and friends there too... we love ya!

@Martijn: I'd love to hear more from your party, that pic looks so cool! Got more pics/ stories?
The one who partied the year out (and in) in the divine presence of the Katz™ wants to hear more about MY party..? :)

Alrightie then.. My friend Koen and his girlfriend invited all of us to their (new) house for a poker/gangster party :) so from about 9 PM, people started arriving and we had some 25-30 people in there I think. There's not much more to say except that we drank, played poker and had a good time in general! :)

Excitement at the poker table...
oudnieuw007.jpg

The Goodfellas..
oudnieuw033.jpg

Hustler Tinus..
oudnieuw035.jpg

Happy New Year!!!
oudnieuw037.jpg

Oh and yes, I do smile occasionally ;)
oudnieuw057.jpg

Fireworkzz!
41280673_5_eOxr.jpeg

Ohh thanx so much for this report and the pics! Fortunately I had a very detailed report from Cis, so I could figure out almost every hour of all this Finnish adventure!
I'm very sorry I couldn't be with you girls this time! But this festival and flights to Finland around new year's eve were too much expensive...and you know that in my current situation I have financial problems.
Anyways I'm really happy you enjoyed it in the best way and I was there with you with my heart:)
A big thank you for thinking of me at the midnight toast! There's a surpirse for me I hope to watch soon (this can be an excuse for meeting you all at another Kata gig in case Cis doesn't manage to send it via computer somehow) and of course I want to thank the ones involved in this special new year's wish!:kickass:

As far as my new year's party..it was quite funny since I played lots of games and my team won two times:)
Not so much alcohol for me, cause I had to drive...

My best whishes for a good start in 2007! I know there will be good news for the Kata guys and hope to see you playing live soon!