To the Katatonia die-hard fans: let's meet up in Wacken!

Yeah, we should all camp together!
But I won't be there before the festival starts 'cause that campsite is ugly and uncomfortable so I don't want to stay there longer than necessary.
The first band i want to see is CANDLEMASS!!! on thursday evening, so I'll probably arrive some hours before that, then I'll have enough time to put up my tent, say hello to everyone and then go doom-dancing
:hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump:
Hope to find you on the campsite- let's keep in touch!

Are you going to put up a sign, so that everyone from this forum can find you? ;-D

If so... maybe I'll come around ... though I've got a hotel room [yeah, that's untrue *g*, but I've got a soft bed, fresh water... blablabla]...

...and I wish all of you much fun and for the campers good weather!

Cis said:
:hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump:
Hope to find you on the campsite- let's keep in touch!

well it's a bit early but we can already exchange our mobile numbers so we stay in touch for the camping place and stuff (via PM of course, not in public :D ).
is anybody going to arrive before the 1st august?
cause the earlier you get there the more chances you have to "book" an area for the tents.
i'll be there on the 1st and if not too many people are already there i could reserve a place for 3 or 4 tents.

Yeah... Uhmm.... I don't think putting your number up on a public forum is such a good idea. Even if it is one as great as this.

burton said:
Heh, yeah. You never know though. Could get a barrage of idiots calling you constantly.

I was kind of hoping for that actually.....although I suppose it would start to bother me if it wasnt Katatonia idiots........besides I dont answer my phone if I dont recognise the # thats calling.... :)

Yeah. Might get annoying though. The phone ringing almost constantly. =P (I really doubt anyone will call at all but it's fun to think of the possibilities.)

I don't think I'm gonna call someone in the States, that would bit a "little bit" expensive....

Anyways I'm going to book my flight in these days and will write a PM to you Medy with my mobile number.

Deliverance6 said:
hey....Im not gonna be there.....but if you guys could call me and leave me voice mails about how cool it is....

(734)846-9866
:wave:

Ha... would you like to get a phone call during the Bloodbath- gig to hear what it's like? Maybe I'll do that... or probably I'll be just too excited to hold a phone and dial a number. But I'll think of you (and everyone who can't be there)- hope this will make you feel a little bit happy ;)

Cis said:
Ha... would you like to get a phone call during the Bloodbath- gig to hear what it's like? Maybe I'll do that... or probably I'll be just too excited to hold a phone and dial a number. But I'll think of you (and everyone who can't be there)- hope this will make you feel a little bit happy ;)

Ill paypal you some dough to call me and leave me a bloodbath message on my phone.......Im sure you could just dial it and hold it in your hand....probably not too much in the air or nothing because phones cant handle all the noise.....that would absolutely be the shit......lemme know what you think.....this is gonna be awesome

Deliverance6 said:
Ill paypal you some dough to call me and leave me a bloodbath message on my phone.......Im sure you could just dial it and hold it in your hand....probably not too much in the air or nothing because phones cant handle all the noise.....that would absolutely be the shit......lemme know what you think.....this is gonna be awesome

You don't have to pay, unless you want THE WHOLE GIG on your phone ;)
The only problem is: I know I'll be jumping around and headbanging like a fool when Bloodbath are on stage! So I better don't have a phone with me. But I can ask one of my friends, they're all going to watch the show and their behaviour during good concerts is usually less crazy than mine :hotjump:

Cis said:
You don't have to pay, unless you want THE WHOLE GIG on your phone ;)
The only problem is: I know I'll be jumping around and headbanging like a fool when Bloodbath are on stage! So I better don't have a phone with me. But I can ask one of my friends, they're all going to watch the show and their behaviour during good concerts is usually less crazy than mine :hotjump:

fekkin sweet......well....you got my number......just a 30 second Bloodbath message would be so cool.....thanx alot sista.. ;)