Festivals

Crud

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2006
BELFAST Northern Ireland
Hi everyone on this forum. Just joined & I apologise if this has already been a thread here before but I was just wondering If there would be any chance of Katatonia playing any festivals this summer. I'm heading to both Graspop metal meeting in Belgium & Wacken open air in Germany. Whats the chance of seeing Katatonia at either of these festivals or even better both?:headbang:

I have absolutely no idea when they will tour Germany or Austria again, but I hope I'll be able to be there :)

sweden rock is just dirty... in a bad way... as far as festivals goes, i hope to see Katatonia at either hultsfred, arvika or augustibuller. i just won't spend 4 days with mötley crüe (or possibly deep purple)-fans from huskvarna... prejudice roxxx.

Everytime I hear the word "festival" I think of the video Safety Dance by Men Without Hats. You know, everyone in renaissance outfits, singing and dancing, jovial midgets playing little guitars; everyone smiling, everyone happy.

Whenever I go to a real festival I am quite dissapointed it is nothing like this.

-Vince

ott0 said:
sweden rock is just dirty...

haha. dirty? ;) Yeah, dirty in the way that 97% of the bands booked suck ass, but still, the drinking in the festival camp is worth the money alone ;) well. at least Nevermore is coming this year. Hoping for Katatonia as well.

NP: Chrome