To the Katatonia die-hard fans: let's meet up in Wacken!

Sister or brother- who cares?! We're all Katatonia fans, that's what matters, in the first place :)
@ Deliverance: Is it the number to a mobile phone or home phone? Can you receive text and picture messages on it? Cause I just got a new phone with a camera (rather cheap quality though) and I spent the whole afternoon playing around with it, I think I learned how it works now, maybe I can also send you a photo of Bloodbath in Wacken, I`m sure you wouldn`t mind ;)
Ha, I like that- sending Bloodbath to America :headbang:

Cis said:
Sister or brother- who cares?! We're all Katatonia fans, that's what matters, in the first place :)
@ Deliverance: Is it the number to a mobile phone or home phone? Can you receive text and picture messages on it? Cause I just got a new phone with a camera (rather cheap quality though) and I spent the whole afternoon playing around with it, I think I learned how it works now, maybe I can also send you a photo of Bloodbath in Wacken, I`m sure you wouldn`t mind ;)
Ha, I like that- sending Bloodbath to America :headbang:

that would be fekkin great....it is my cell....which also can take pics....and recieve them.....your the best.... :) :) :) :) very exciting.... ;)