katatonia forum guy committed suicide

filthydani said:
you guys should committed suicide as well...

your a fukking asshole........joke on though....because someday someone you care about will kill themself.....and your gonna feel like an asshole for being young and making stupid comments because you want to seem all hardcore......Ill tell you....your not.....your just a scared little boy who is trying to impress people by saying things that make you seem like you have no feelings......I was young too....but that was a long time ago.....and I have grown up....you should try to conduct yourself with some dignity......people wont like you for being an intentional asshole......not here.....maybe somewhere else they will.....but not here......Florian was a cool guy.....its too bad you didnt know him.....I dont think you would talk like you are if you did......and you certainly wouldnt talk like that if it was your brother who committed suicide....or your mom......Im sure if you had thought your statement through you wouldnt have said that......Im sure your not really an asshole.....this is no joke.....life and death is no joke....and if you think it is then you have a harsh reality to wake up to someday.....when someone close to you dies.

Just don't waste your time arguing with someone like this boy. He doesn't even know where he's standing. Don't pay attention to him. He doesn't deserve it either. People like him still need to learn a lot about life... a lot.

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Just don't waste your time arguing with someone like this boy. He doesn't even know where he's standing. Don't pay attention to him. He doesn't deserve it either. People like him still need to learn a lot about life... a lot.
Very true. Kids like this just want attention.

1. I wasn’t joking…

2. I didn't do it to get attention and I am not a kid…

3. I have a religion, therefore I wont kill myself ever no matter how fucked up things are, I know life better than all of you here, there are a lot of you guys living this life without knowing the real reason to live, that's why you kill your self at the end like this guy, because you find life is meaningless…

If this guy was a lil bit religious he wouldn't even thought about it.... but you guys just don't give a fuck about religion...and you respect what he did... What a fucking joke… maybe you all should kill yourselves to get fucking respect…

Go kill yourselves, life is pointless…

theyr music really was good. What did florian play in the band? Guitar bass or vocals?
In a thread respecting a man who is gone there should be no place for controversial social commentary. We dont respect what he did. We respect who he was.

filthydani said:
1. I wasn’t joking…

3. I have a religion, therefore I wont kill myself ever no matter how fucked up things are, I know life better than all of you here, there are a lot of you guys living this life without knowing the real reason to live, that's why you kill your self at the end like this guy, because you find life is meaningless…

If this guy was a lil bit religious he wouldn't even thought about it.... but you guys just don't give a fuck about religion...and you respect what he did... What a fucking joke… maybe you all should kill yourselves to get fucking respect…

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ejay said:
:tickled: Very mature answer, you must be at least... 17.

i am not 17, but let me see here, cant anyone one who aged 17 be actually a mature? I think its possible... age doesn't matter, you need to grow up and make more important comments than this...or just go and kill yourself…

filthydani said:
i am not 17, but let me see here, cant anyone one who aged 17 be actually a mature? I think its possible... age doesn't matter, you need to grow up and make more important comments than this...or just go and kill yourself…

I honestly don't think so, no. And yes, my comment was a bit 'childish'. However, "I know life better than all of you here..." says a lot about yourself, imo.

Out of respect for this thread I will not take this argument further.

Ejay said:
However, "I know life better than all of you here..." says a lot about yourself, imo.

What if it was really the truth? You can't assume that I don't know shit about life and be sure about it 100%, I mean i dont think that you know everything about me or the shit I have been through in this life…

You claim to be so religious, yet you have no problem with idolizing Dani Filth who is vehemently anti-christian?

Strange.

filthydani said:
1. I wasn’t joking…

First, it's clear that this person is not on the forum for the reasons it was created, and is in fact violating the rules here (along with being utterly ridiculous)

Second, it's extremely disrespectful to say something so ridiculous, dismissive, and hateful in this situation. Even if it is "the internet". Even though this person wasn't someone you knew.

Third, you are dead wrong about "us" not caring about religion. I truly care about it, and I really don't think I'm the only one here who does. Plus, you don't really know what this person thought about religion, especially because you didn't know him. And trying to say that such an act was or (dismissively) might as well be done for "respect" is beyond rude and obnoxious.

Fourth, not only does making a post like that fail to help anyone, in fact it makes both you and "religious" people in general look bad. The former is something one might think a person would try to avoid for themself, but is their own business. The latter extends to inconvenience others as well, perpetuates a sort of stereotype, and further makes people want to avoid religion in general (the very thing you were trying to speak up for). Again...such a post is really not helping anyone.

I understand that the post made by filthydani is quite juvenile and obnoxious, and therefore isn't worth much thought in and of itself, but it made me want make a few points. I hope that's alright (and if it's not, I understand and this post can be removed).

Lastly, I agree with Ejay -- this thread is about Florian. May it remain that way.

My name has nothing to do with Dani filth, and i don't care if he is anti Christian or not... this isn't an important subject for me...

shadowNINE said:
First, it's clear that this person is not on the forum for the reasons it was created, and is in fact violating the rules here (along with being utterly ridiculous)

Second, it's extremely disrespectful to say something so ridiculous, dismissive, and hateful in this situation. Even if it is "the internet". Even though this person wasn't someone you knew.

Third, you are dead wrong about "us" not caring about religion. I truly care about it, and I really don't think I'm the only one here who does. Plus, you don't really know what this person thought about religion, especially because you didn't know him. And trying to say that such an act was or (dismissively) might as well be done for "respect" is beyond rude and obnoxious.

Fourth, not only does making a post like that fail to help anyone, in fact it makes both you and "religious" people in general look bad. The former is something one might think a person would try to avoid for themself, but is their own business. The latter extends to inconvenience others as well, perpetuates a sort of stereotype, and further makes people want to avoid religion in general (the very thing you were trying to speak up for). Again...such a post is really not helping anyone.

I understand that the post made by filthydani is quite juvenile and obnoxious, and therefore isn't worth much thought in and of itself, but it made me want make a few points. I hope that's alright (and if it's not, I understand and this post can be removed).

Lastly, I agree with Ejay -- this thread is about Florian. May it remain that way.
What you are saying is there aren't a lot of people like Florain who are willing to kill themselves if things went so bad in their life?

I didn’t mean to be disrespectful to him, I am actually pissed off that some people can just kill themselves easily like that, and religion plays an important role to prevent this, I don’t think that even half the people on this forum believe in god, so you might expect to hear someone else here or there committed suicide later on, why is that? You think telling people to be religious in this life to know the real meaning of it is utterly ridiculous? Instead of telling RIP to him, why cant you find the real solution for this? We both know this wont be the last one who will committed suicide….

I think you are wrong about this post isn’t helping anyone, it dose help, I am not Christian or Jew, I am Muslim (yes the most hated religion on earth), and you have no clue how much god will hate you if you killed yourself, if people became religious enough, we wouldn’t hear anyone who will committed suicide….