katatonia forum guy committed suicide

what disturbs me the most is that he probably was planning that or something. thought about all that for longer time.

he obviously had a bigger trip before his final decision, visiting hungary, even serbia (i feel a bit guilty for not being physically able to meet with him while he was in belgrade) and probably a couple of other countries last summer. i mean, if visiting new lands, soundscapes, countries and meeting new people dont cheer you up, what does it than?

this was his last private message to me btw:
"Well, I guess it wasn't meant to be."

rest in peace, flo mate.
i guess it wasnt meant to be to you, and i hope you indeed are on some better place.

it makes me sad to read this...it´s so fucked up. i had a friend that did the same thing some years ago. i know what his friends and family are going through right now. my thoughts is with them.

"The song is ended, but the melody lingers on..."
Irving Berlin

It doesn't differ if we know him or not; he was talented or not... it is obvious that he had a noble heart to resign from this life.
RIP

I just read some old topic and noticed Joy_and_grief's post... How he had that little creature taking his own life with a knife in his signature.. Sad. And he truly could hide his sadness inside, I'd even consider him having had quite positive and funny posts.. RIP.

That's sad. I'm really digging the songs off the My Space page. If you check out his Ultimate Metal profile, he writes "keeping myself from committing suicide" under occupation.

wow! it sounds really minimalistic but so intensive!

i'm a perfect stranger... but it's a real pity that he died. i would like to listen to the whole album and of course to further music he would've possibly written.

there's just one sick thing about it... i got to know his music just because he committed suicide... strange ways...

oh... when I heard the songs I felt like it where dedicated to him, in a way... I liked Days.. I'm kind of new here but reading this and listen to the songs was very sad.. hope he's in a better place now