?live suicide?

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
BREAKING NEWS: LIVE SUICIDE TO TAKE PLACE AT ROCK CONCERT
ST. PETERSBURG - Industrial rock band, Hell On Earth will feature a ?live suicide? at their State Theatre performance in St. Petersburg, FL on Saturday, October 4th. A Euthanasia Society member will carry out the suicide to raise awareness for dying with dignity. The Euthanasia member, who suffers from a terminal illness, is using the event as a platform to help make back-street suicides a thing of the past.
Though his identity is being withheld until the day of the event, he did have this to say, ?I thank the lord that Hell On Earth is giving me this opportunity to end my suffering. I just want to say as my last will and testament that this is my god given choice to end my life. I?d prefer to have a physician-assisted suicide but until the laws are changed, those who are in pain like me will either have to continue to suffer or do it themselves.?
The event, The Hell On Earth Haunted Tour, is part of a national tour the band is on to support their new album, ?All Things Disturbingly Sassy.?

source

What do u think guys?

It´s sick ... When he really wants to die, then he should do this not in the public. It will have the opposite effect...

ColdDarkNord said:
is using the event as a platform to help make back-street suicides a thing of the past.
Yeah, sure... To me it smells like the band is using this as a way of drawing attention and little else.

There's generally nothing wrong with euthanasia though.

I cant see that happening, i'll believe it when i see it...so off to the gig then... - im guessing thats what the band will want us to think so that we go.

Personaly i cant see someone wanting to see someone die and then headbang or whatever, or watch the gig knowing someones going to die in front of you. i dont believe it will happen, although it just might, right?

i highly doubt that will happen, but at that point both the band and that poor guy will have got what they want (notoriety for the first, his - imo right - cause discussed a bit more for the latter).

i think that's low that they're allowing him to commit suicide at one of their shows...

im all for terminally ill people having the final say in whether they're killed or not, but in front of hundreds of people, fuck.. will fans actually turn up? someone said about them doing it as a publicity stunt thing, but i think it would deter some people

They'll probably get a bunch of sick fucks going to the show and have anyone who is a fan of just the music hate them.

The whole thing scream publicity anyway, and they'll get the extreme slipknot fans to follow them. NOt much else.