Non AA related so don't read if you don't want to

Tomasz

outdoor type
Live Suicide To Take Place At HELL ON EARTH Concert - Sep. 15, 2003

Industrial rock band HELL ON EARTH will feature a "live suicide" at their State Theatre performance in St. Petersburg, Florida on Saturday, October 4. A Euthanasia Society member will carry out the suicide to raise awareness for dying with dignity. The Euthanasia member, who suffers from a terminal illness, is using the event as a platform to help make backstreet suicides a thing of the past.

Though his identity is being withheld until the day of the event, he did have this to say, "I thank the Lord that HELL ON EARTH is giving me this opportunity to end my suffering. I just want to say as my last will and testament that this is my God-given choice to end my life. I'd prefer to have a physician-assisted suicide but until the laws are changed, those who are in pain like me will either have to continue to suffer or do it themselves."

The event, "The Hell On Earth Haunted Tour", is part of a national tour the band is on to support their new album, "All Things Disturbingly Sassy".

For more information, visit www.hellonearth.net.

Perhaps I should go check out that show or maybe better not. How is Hell on Earth by the way?

NP: Blut Aus Nord - The work which transforms god

Who cares how the band is, go check it out to watch some guy make the bravest decision of his life. But if he does something like go on stage and thank everyone and tell them that the cost of the ticket went to help all the people with whatever disease he has or what not, and that he now has the funding to survive or something, then run on stage and kill him yourself.

taste_of_flames said:
ok, so y was this in the AA board if it has nothing to do with AA.
Why did you even post that?

On topic, ehhhh, I am not in agreement with that type of shit, but if you really want to see it and support it, more power to you.

I have given this some thought and decided its stupid as hell. He wants everyone to see him kill himself, so hes some idiot who can't do something without the support of other people. He is a weak bitch who wants attention.

Oh, and its not gonna be "fucking brutal" I'm sure he won't do something gory, probably do something like inject himself with some poison or something so he can die while sitting in a char and watching his favorite band.

Thats just fucking sad and there is nothing brave about pulling the plug on your life.If he does that then hes an idiot.There was a girl who was told she would die a few weeks (3-4) and how did she act? Think she shot herself? Think she got really depress and sat on the couch barely eating anything for the next few weeks? Nope,she decided on how to live those last day since.. well they were her last days and funny thing is she was smiling... she actually looked happy telling her story. Today is the last day for the rest of your life,what are you gonna do?

This is simply one of the most idiotic and totaly moronic idea Ive ever heard...
Suicides are for whimps and weak people, if you have to kill, kill someone you dont like...
I must admit this acctually made me angry...damn weak americans, and its even worse that people are paying to see this!

DaMenace123 said:
Who cares how the band is, go check it out to watch some guy make the bravest decision of his life. But if he does something like go on stage and thank everyone and tell them that the cost of the ticket went to help all the people with whatever disease he has or what not, and that he now has the funding to survive or something, then run on stage and kill him yourself.

hahaha, thats an awesome plan

Damn bein gone for a week lol sure is alot u miss lol hmmmm yeah the cops will stop it i've read of one bein stopped before somewhere forget exactly where but ehh guess this guy is really suffering bad so if he wants to leave this world i guess that's his choice but it still is wrong. suiciide is never right.

All I can say is thatthe band got Hell of an exposure. There is no way this thing is going to happen at that show as everyone I mean everyone in Tampa Bay area knows about it now, even my grandma (well not, she's in another country). The band is milking it for all it's worth. The vocalist was even on the radio talking about it and how it was/is to happen. Seems like it's a circus show at this point.

Aggressor said:
This is simply one of the most idiotic and totaly moronic idea Ive ever heard...
Suicides are for whimps and weak people, if you have to kill, kill someone you dont like...
I must admit this acctually made me angry...damn weak americans, and its even worse that people are paying to see this!

Ya man i agree on that beside the part to kill someone you dont like LOL

How come u got Einherje under your name and im only MEMBER hehehe.