katatonia forum guy committed suicide

filthydani said:
What you are saying is there aren't a lot of people like Florain who are willing to kill themselves if things went so bad in their life?

I didn’t mean to be disrespectful to him, I am actually pissed off that some people can just kill themselves easily like that, and religion plays an important role to prevent this, I don’t think that even half the people on this forum believe in god, so you might expect to hear someone else here or there committed suicide later on, why is that? You think telling people to be religious in this life to know the real meaning of it is utterly ridiculous? Instead of telling RIP to him, why cant you find the real solution for this? We both know this wont be the last one who will committed suicide….

I think you are wrong about this post isn’t helping anyone, it dose help, I am not Christian or Jew, I am Muslim (yes the most hated religion on earth), and you have no clue how much god will hate you if you killed yourself, if people became religious enough, we wouldn’t hear anyone who will committed suicide….

Hold just a minute,first of all we don't hate Muslims...we hate Shahids and terrorist in general.
an for religion saving lives...bullshit,I know tons of case where it's the religion that drove people to kill themselves.whether it's Christian fathers that beat their children everytime they did something unchristian and when they grew up all traumatized from their fucked up childhood and eventually just snapped and killed themselves.I know orthodox jews that went away from religion and killed themselves because their parents wouln't accept them afterwards.
as for muslims,You got terrorist a organization convince a 15 year old boy because he wasn't popular in school to blow him self up with an explosive belt near an Israeli blockpost all in the name of ALLAH.
so don't give me that religious bullshit...
we couldn't possibly know what's someone who decided to kill himself went through to get him to this decision.

filthydani said:
What you are saying is there aren't a lot of people like Florain who are willing to kill themselves if things went so bad in their life?

I didn’t mean to be disrespectful to him, I am actually pissed off that some people can just kill themselves easily like that, and religion plays an important role to prevent this, I don’t think that even half the people on this forum believe in god, so you might expect to hear someone else here or there committed suicide later on, why is that? You think telling people to be religious in this life to know the real meaning of it is utterly ridiculous? Instead of telling RIP to him, why cant you find the real solution for this? We both know this wont be the last one who will committed suicide….

I think you are wrong about this post isn’t helping anyone, it dose help, I am not Christian or Jew, I am Muslim (yes the most hated religion on earth), and you have no clue how much god will hate you if you killed yourself, if people became religious enough, we wouldn’t hear anyone who will committed suicide….

Keep in mind that religion is more diverse than believing in God

filthydani, I was suggesting that what you said, because of its tone, wording, and placement, is more harmful than helpful (not to mention obnoxious), is disrespectful, and is out of place in this thread and forum (even regardless as to any possible importance of religion). My other points have been made, and I think they were clear. (Also, to answer your question -- no, I was not saying that.)

It seems the topic is losing its focus. Again: this thread is about Florian. May it remain that way. As A Stranger suggested; if someone feels the need to discuss something that isn't really related, it should be taken to an appropriate place.

I wasn't going to post here, but I feel like I need to.

First off, how about we stop generalising people on their age, religion, musical tastes, or if they like or dislike pancakes or whatever the hell else you choose to use to judge someone you don't even know.

Second, I don't care what religion anyone is, but I do care when people show utter disrespect, ignorance, and hatefulness, regardless of their religious or spiritual beliefs. I don't think Islam is the most hated, but probably regarded by most as the most hateful, and some aren't doing it any favours to help people change their view of it.

Third, speaking of maturity, I've met 10-year olds with more intelligence and maturity than some people I've met on UM forums. People are individuals, not carbon copies based on what society, the media, or whatever else would like to have you believe. Unless you want to show disrespect for those who fall into the group you're generalising and look totally ignorant in the process, it's best to not play that game.

Finally, thanks for turning this thread into a flame-war. Some people here want to pay respects to someone they knew and sometimes talked to and now it's turned into this.

MountainDweller said:
I wasn't going to post here, but I feel like I need to.

First off, how about we stop generalising people on their age, religion, musical tastes, or if they like or dislike pancakes or whatever the hell else you choose to use to judge someone you don't even know.

Second, I don't care what religion anyone is, but I do care when people show utter disrespect, ignorance, and hatefulness, regardless of their religious or spiritual beliefs. I don't think Islam is the most hated, but probably regarded by most as the most hateful, and some aren't doing it any favours to help people change their view of it.

Third, speaking of maturity, I've met 10-year olds with more intelligence and maturity than some people I've met on UM forums. People are individuals, not carbon copies based on what society, the media, or whatever else would like to have you believe. Unless you want to show disrespect for those who fall into the group you're generalising and look totally ignorant in the process, it's best to not play that game.

Finally, thanks for turning this thread into a flame-war. Some people here want to pay respects to someone they knew and sometimes talked to and now it's turned into this.

Well said!!!
Is there any known reason for Florian ending his life,did he leave a note?

filthydani said:
My name has nothing to do with Dani filth, and i don't care if he is anti Christian or not... this isn't an important subject for me...

someone should throw an apple in your face.

(inside joke i just had to post...no worries, it´s alrite.....(*) cheers!)

Hello there, it's Lars from escape the day.
Thank you all for your nice and warm words.
They are so well appreciated here.....

I'm just trying to put together the best versions of the songs from our cd "ghostless" and to release the album then, for him and for you.

I will keep you posted on how things are developing, but I really hope that the album will be released sometime in summer, though autumn would rather be fitting I guess.....we'll see......

i'm sure a lot of us are looking forward to see your album released.
it just deserves it.
thanks for posting and keeping us informed.

falling bird said:
Hello there, it's Lars from escape the day.
Thank you all for your nice and warm words.
They are so well appreciated here.....

I'm just trying to put together the best versions of the songs from our cd "ghostless" and to release the album then, for him and for you.

I will keep you posted on how things are developing, but I really hope that the album will be released sometime in summer, though autumn would rather be fitting I guess.....we'll see......
Good to see that you're here and have read this thread. I am absolutely looking forward to the release of this album and will be sure to acquire it when it is made available. Regards to you and the band.

I have registered in december, but I think I know his nickname, don´t remember if I talked to him or something, but from all what you said here, he was a kind guy. It´s sad :(