Katatonia confirmed to SummerBreeze 09

Yeah man I've decided, I am fucking going to this one, I will see how many friends I can drag along. It's going to own Wacken anyway. Although I'm going there too. yeah Benighted and Bloodbath coming would be awesome, I really wouldn't care about other bands then.

The complete ban on glas is a bit strange. I can understand the ban for the festival area because I'd probably go into a drunken antimetalcore rage, but the camping area is weird. More 5,0 for me I suppose.

Where does it say there will be guards all over? I doubt they're going to be checking out how drunk you are, more the kind that you want around if a nazi start going sieg heil on you.

Entombed and Misery Index. It's now 60-70% certain this will be my festival. Has anyone been to the last one? Is the area/people etc. good?

i have been going there every year since 2002 and it's phantastic! it's by far my favourite festival. the area is great. there's lot of different food you can buy at the festival area. pizza, chinese food, hungarian langos, kebab, sausages, burgers, etc. you can buy beer, met, Jack Daniels, Jägermeister and lots of other stuff. the people are fine and make party all the time. there are good showers and water toilets. the security staff is mostly frendly and nice. at the camping site there's a small store when you can buy cold beer and some food to eat at the camp.

so, if you want to know more, just ask.

Awesome!!!
This implies that Cis is confirmed for Summer Breeze as well, not on stage though, but in front of it :headbang:
I can only agree with Hypnos, it's indeed a great and highly recommendable festival. I don't think Katatonia would play at Summer Breeze for the third time if it sucked. The guys've got taste! Or maybe they just get paid well there... :p anyway, it's a good festival, you shouldn't miss it!

i have been going there every year since 2002 and it's phantastic! it's by far my favourite festival. the area is great. there's lot of different food you can buy at the festival area. pizza, chinese food, hungarian langos, kebab, sausages, burgers, etc. you can buy beer, met, Jack Daniels, Jägermeister and lots of other stuff. the people are fine and make party all the time. there are good showers and water toilets. the security staff is mostly frendly and nice. at the camping site there's a small store when you can buy cold beer and some food to eat at the camp.

so, if you want to know more, just ask.

Okay. I believe I'm there, if I can get there :)

Awesome!!!
This implies that Cis is confirmed for Summer Breeze as well, not on stage though, but in front of it :headbang:
I can only agree with Hypnos, it's indeed a great and highly recommendable festival. I don't think Katatonia would play at Summer Breeze for the third time if it sucked. The guys've got taste! Or maybe they just get paid well there... :p anyway, it's a good festival, you shouldn't miss it!

Considering how the band list is coming along I must try and get there :) The size of it seems nice too. Bigger than party san for sure, but no Wacken where you walk 7 kilometers to see a band :lol:

the size is just right. not too small and not too big. it's very possible you learn some nice people on wednesday and meet these people over and over again on thursday, friday and saturday

i think we should organize a Katatonia fan-meeting there!

Yeah I am liking summer breeze more and more, what I fucking hated about wacken was the size, you feel like a sardine. I will get a high level of alcohol into my system and put the random retarded scala a few percentage points higher in the name of Katatonia :mad:

i hope for a good setlist, something like this:

1. - new song
2. My Twin
3. I Break
4. Will I Arrive
5. - new song
6. Strained
7. Burn The Rememberance
8. - new song
9. July
10. A Darkness Coming