Katatonia confirmed to SummerBreeze 09

haha :lol:
It's cool. It's probably gonna take a few months anyway to figure out exactly where to land and which flight is the cheapest. Yeah, Stuttgart looked very close on the google earth map. But it's really no big problem to wait for you even for a half a day in Nürnberg if it means we can get a car ride to the fest. After all the problem isn't getting to Germany, it's getting out in the middle of the countryside :lol: I'm trying to increase my german geography skills for the future festivals haha. Your trip planning interest can definitely be a win win situation :)

If you find a way to get from Frankfurt-Hahn to the good Frankfurt (am Main :)) then there is the possibility of driving with us, as I doubt I'm going to bother with the train with this festival. Don't know how big the car will be / how many are coming, but if it's all organised in time we're a happy family.

I also want to add that I have the feeling this billing will be beyond legendary. Ghost Brigade are there :)

:lol: and you claim this based on the fact that i dislike this worthless excuse for a wannabe-pagan band? you're funny. we have to drink some beer at the Summerbreeze and talk about music...strange you like Opeth, Katatonia AND Equilibrium

:lol: and you claim this based on the fact that i dislike this worthless excuse for a wannabe-pagan band? you're funny. we have to drink some beer at the Summerbreeze and talk about music...strange you like Opeth, Katatonia AND Equilibrium

It shall be done.

I also hope Opeth doesn't play their standard set, I really don't want to see Demon of the Fall, Master's Apprentice etc for the 83203450934ß58350th time.
stefan you forgot legion of teh dämned and vömitöry!
and amon amarth and equilibrium:oops:

I also hope Opeth doesn't play their standard set, I really don't want to see Demon of the Fall, Master's Apprentice etc for the 83203450934ß58350th time.
I think Mikael wrote in a recent blog that they were changing the setlist around completely for next year, only one or two songs of the current set would remain. Was about time i.m.o. as well.

on the last tour they played the grandiose 'Godhead's Lament' for the first time since many years. it was phantastic. i hope they include 'The Twilight Is My Robe', 'Advent', 'Dirge For November' and my favourite Opeth song, the masterpiece which is 'Karma' in their future setlist

its beyond awesome! the news made my day. of course i will be there in the first row...looking forward to meet some friends from this forum --> Swany, Cis, ether, CliffBurton...

Would be great to make it over, but I think i`ll only be able to afford 1 festival this year and the Hellfest lineup is just too good to miss.