Upcoming Festivals

cliffburton615

Irish Pisshead
Dec 8, 2004
Dùn Na nGall,Eireann.
Anyone heading to the Winternoise fest in Osnabruck,germany in january.

I`ll be in Austria at the time so i`m thinking about heading up.

Primordial,Moonspell,Moonsorrow,Communic and a few other bands.

Decent lineup and 22,50 for the tix.

Aside from that any other good festivals coming up in Europe from january until the start of the summer???

Winternoise? Never heard of that... and that line-up isn't reeeally knocking me out [this means I have already seen most of those there] *hm* but when I get a chance to go there for free *hrhr* I'll go ... it's just around the corner... max. 40 minutes away from me :Smug:

Osnabrück is quite far away from Austria but well... have some fun and if you need any help or whatever... just contact me!

I'm thinking about going to Ragnarök in Lichtenfels/Bavaria *lawl* ... 30./31. March ... Taake, Manegarm, Vreid, Tyr... Hel...
...oh wait, isn't Hel the band of that one guy from... ...yeah, you're right! ;D *hahahaaa* (;

Yeah and then of course some summer festivals... we'll see

Ragnarok is looking very tempting aswell.Seems to be a few Irish heading over to it.Cruachan also playing.
Atarfe Vega Rock is on in Spain the weekend before.

Winternoise will be a 7/8 hour drunken train trip.

And of course Graspop,Wacken, Summer Breeze will be hit.

SB is a 10th Anniversary show. 1/2 the lineup will have played SB before and 1/2 will be new.

Vote for bands at www.summer-breeze.de

I’m going to Big Day Out… by my self. The line up is crap except for Tool. The tickets are really expensive. The crowd is full of drunk patriotic bogans. Its on the other side of the world to you guys, and the place is over run by sniffer dogs. Sound good? so does anyone want to join me?