Great news for PT users - VST to AAX Wrapper just released !

$10 cheaper than FXpansion VST>RTAS. I like it better already! :p

Definitely something I'll have to consider. The only thing that's really kept me from moving completely over to PT10 is that I can't use all the TSE amp sims I love so dearly on PT.

Gave it a real quick run before I had to head off to work, LePou stuff loads up fine Nebula2 failed but im not sure i was running the latest version and want to give 3 a try.
The big one for me is my TC Powercore stuff that im going to try tomorrow, it worked ok with the FXpansion wrapper but not reliable enough to trust in a session 100%, im praying this to be the answer to my prayers!

$10 cheaper than FXpansion VST>RTAS. I like it better already! :p

Definitely something I'll have to consider. The only thing that's really kept me from moving completely over to PT10 is that I can't use all the TSE amp sims I love so dearly on PT.

I've been using the TSE amp sims in PT10 without a problem?

This seems promising. I had issues running some of the free amp sims a while ago with the wrappers. If this works out it could expand plugin options quite a bit!

I watched this unfold, popcorn in hand...

Avid sent the company behind this product a cease and desist, and the company complied immediately. Avid wants developers to bring their plugins to AAX. Perhaps, after a few years, Avid may allow wrappers to exist again, but for now it seems they don't want anyone getting "lazy" and just putting out VSTs, since AAX offers a lot of benefits for Pro Tools users.

I can't say I blame Avid, and for my part, I plan to bring my current and future products to AAX as soon as possible.