2012 tour dates

bit late posting but amon amarth were there usuall high quality selves at hammerfest, the show was a bit shorter than i expected at just over an hour with victorious march been the casualty from the setlist along with beheading of a king to my dissapointment but it was a festival appearance.

bit late posting but amon amarth were there usuall high quality selves at hammerfest, the show was a bit shorter than i expected at just over an hour with victorious march been the casualty from the setlist along with beheading of a king to my dissapointment but it was a festival appearance.

was sort of thinking about going, but in the end decided to use my hours and money on other travels

for the three shows I've seen on the scandinavian tour they didn't play Victorious March either, though they did play Beheading of a king

was sort of thinking about going, but in the end decided to use my hours and money on other travels

for the three shows I've seen on the scandinavian tour they didn't play Victorious March either, though they did play Beheading of a king

i'm glad you didn't miss Victorious March at least!

well yeah, but by not going to that other show, they didn't play it then either...oh damn so confusing.

you lost me now :p

hey, at least I've heard it live plenty of times already :wave:

Oh wait, now I think I know what you're saying, haha
Damn having English as a second language AND being at work, sort of makes me confused...

Sort of thinking I should book a trip to Warzaw for the August 07 show "An Evening with... 20 years anniversary show"

Will look into it when back from Stockholm this weekend, see if I can manage to get flights and hotel etc sorted.

I need to see them once more this year and I need to be at one of the 20th anni shows.

Sort of thinking I should book a trip to Warzaw for the August 07 show "An Evening with... 20 years anniversary show"

Will look into it when back from Stockholm this weekend, see if I can manage to get flights and hotel etc sorted.

I need to see them once more this year and I need to be at one of the 20th anni shows.

You should check out the Utrecht shows in the Netherlands! :headbang:

Hotel you don't have to sort. Just call them.

HERA Guest House

26/30 Belwederska Street
00-594 Warsaw
Reception
tel. (+48) 22 55 31 000, (+48) 22 55 31 001
fax (+48) 22 55 31 003

They good?

Depends on what you expect. Years ago it was my home for 3 month and yes, I felt well all the time there! Was funny.
Of course it is nothing special, not stylish or something like that, I wouldn't recommend it for example to my sister, but anyway, it's ok.
We all liked to be there. Lazienki Park nearby.
The only thing: quite far away from the venue, I saw it right now.:( But shouldn't be a problem.