Our Baldy Tours On!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]SOIL announce upcoming overseas dates with AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE and PANIC CELL. - Posted by Violence on Monday, December 19 2005, 1:54AM[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]SOIL have announced some upcoming overseas dates with AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE and PANIC CELL, they are as follows:

January 27 Newcastle, UK - Legends
January 28 Bradford, UK - Rio's
January 29 Glasgow, UK - The Cathouse
January 30 Belfast, UK - The Limelight
January 31 Dublin, IRE - Temple Bar Music Centre
February 02 Wolverhampton, UK - Wulfrun Hall
February 03 Manchester, UK - Manchester Academy
February 04 Nottingham, UK - Rock City
February 05 Cardiff, UK - Solus
February 07 Cambridge, UK - The Junction
February 08 London, UK - Koko[/SIZE][/FONT]

baldyboy said:
thanks for that sixx!!

sorry i havnt been around too much to post about this stuff,but yeah,we're out with soil and ahc next week.its gonna be great!

hope all you umos guys are keeping well!

cheers fellas

Hey buddy! I was just thinking about you today and those of day's long past that used to frequent this board.

So tell us how you are.
Come on!! Don't be a bastard, give us all the juicy details!! :tickled:

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: and here I was thinking you were talking about Wyvern!!

Grats on the tour BaldyBoy, break a leg, jam a toe, rock hard and fast and keep 'em screaming for me!!!

Hawk said:
Hey buddy! I was just thinking about you today and those of day's long past that used to frequent this board.

So tell us how you are.
Come on!! Don't be a bastard, give us all the juicy details!! :tickled:

hi hawk,great to see you again too my friend.

i know i rarely get on here anymore,and its a damn shame,cause you guys are still the best metal community i've ever come across.lifes just gone pretty mental lately-lots of gigs n tours,loads of shit going on at home.we all have it from time to time!

juicy details tho?sadly none!!you can see all the stuff i've been doing on our bands myspace site- www.myspace.com/paniccell
theres a lot there for last year-will explain why i havnt hit the board too much!!
we have been having a damn fine time doing it tho,made a lot of good friends,the boys in disturbed were cool,and stuck mojo are awsome people,all of em.its been a hell of a lot of fun!:headbang: :D

Oh shit.... we have a Blady sighting!! Nice to see everything is still going strong for you guys Baldy. Stop by here more when you get the time. Once a brother always a brother.

Just think, a couple years ago he asked us if we would listen to his band's "little demo" and now he's out there touring and tearing shit up. :)

kittybeast said:
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: and here I was thinking you were talking about Wyvern!!

Wait until September...
Go kick some ass BB, let them know what Panic Cell it's all about :headbang: