INFECTING NATIONS Tour 2010 - Evile, Warbringer, The Fading

Long time lurker, first time poster on these boards...

Got my ticket and flights booked for the Bristol date. I first saw Evile supporting Machine Head in Dublin in 2007 and have been wanting to see them again ever since. I missed the Whelans show in April this year as it was the same night as AC/DC (didn't actually go to AC/DC but all our options for babysitters were there). Then of course the Dublin date of the Amon Amarth tour wasn't meant to be. Really looking forward to January now and can't wait to hear some of the new stuff live.

Hopefully you'll hit Ireland again in the not too distant future but in the meantime I'm happy with a date that's a) on a weekend and b) only a short ryanair flight away.

"we had best remember to not be shit...."

lol, you're right - I'm bringing my wife along for the trip too. Do not give her an excuse to say "well that was worth it :Smug:" :D

06 LISBON, Cine Teatro Corroios - P

Oh no! I'll try my best to see if I can go (although its very unlikely as I live 400km from there...). Damn you Lisbon! Why do you have to have everything.... Oh well, just remember to come to Porto/Oporto next time.... :D

Long time lurker, first time poster on these boards...

Got my ticket and flights booked for the Bristol date. I first saw Evile supporting Machine Head in Dublin in 2007 and have been wanting to see them again ever since. I missed the Whelans show in April this year as it was the same night as AC/DC (didn't actually go to AC/DC but all our options for babysitters were there). Then of course the Dublin date of the Amon Amarth tour wasn't meant to be. Really looking forward to January now and can't wait to hear some of the new stuff live.

Would Glasgow not have been soooo much easier to get to?

Don't be mad at the band, we just don't have enough fans out there to be able to have our own shows there yet. One day there will be headline shows for everyone who wants them if we do our job well enough.
Im not mad at the band. Sorry if my post gave that impression.
I do understand that Evile can't play every where they want but I go the impression that quite a few people knew you in Tuska. Talked to few briefly.

What I dont understand is well-known bands doing european tours and do Norway and Sweden but not Finland. Im talking about like Sodom, Overkill, Tankard and not even Slayer is coming here on the march tour.

Would Glasgow not have been soooo much easier to get to?

From Dublin, possibly. But from the west coast there's no real difference between flying to Glasgow or to the south. That said, Scotland is normally my first choice for gigs (outside of Ireland) but Glasgow is on a Sunday, which would need a Monday off work and arranging someone to take the kids to school. The Bristol date suits better and I'm quite looking forward to going somewhere different for a change.

So...it looks like I'm destined never to see Evile live again! Despite having tickets, flights, hotel and babysitters arranged for the weekend we never made it to Bristol after all :mad: My wife is pregnant (yay) but we had a major scare on Friday when 2 different docs couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. So she spent the whole weekend in hospital basically fearing the worst until Monday morning when the proper sonographer did a scan and confirmed everything was fine. Why they let those other clowns near the equipment when they clearly didn't know how to use it is beyond me.

Anyway, obviously glad everything turned out ok but absolutely gutted to have missed Evile again. Here's hoping for some more UK (or even Ireland) dates later in the year.

So, after awesome show I'm finally home and I can write my short review of the Prague show.
This was my second Evile show and I was really looking forward to it. The first band, The Fading, was interesting, but I didn't like it that much.
Warbringer, on the other hand, totally kicked ass. The guitarist even came down from the stage and played some songs in the crowd :D
DSC04165.JPG

After that, Evile guys came on the stage. At first, Matt told the crowd about Mike and how he and the band appreciate the support from the fans and then, without the intro tape, they started with Infected Nation.
This is how the setlist looked like:
DSC04171.JPG

+ we got special encore song - Creeping Death :kickass:

After the show, I got my Infected Nations booklet signed and I managed to get pictures with Matt and Ol. Thank you, guys :worship:
DSC04211.JPG

DSC04213.JPG

For more pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/sunega88/EvileWarbringer#

And two videos:

Last edited by a moderator: