FIVE SERPENTS TOUR - EUROPE 2012

Yeah I always have, I never stopped -that thread was basically something I shouldn't have even posted about.

Basically what happened was this: In Nottingham (with Mutant and Elimination) there was a kid who had been waiting to speak to the guys and he didn't manage to get all the signitures cos I was rabbiting on to them as usual, as well as Dave from Elimination who is from the same town as me anyway and whom I've known for years. So, having met up with them on countless occasions, I managed to get Ben to get the signitures of everyone for this kid. I think Ben ran back to get Joels.

Anyway, what this kid really wanted was to talk for a while and say thanks for the inspiration and all the rest of it, and I kinda stole the opportunity from him by saying the same stuff I've said to them a thousand times and talking about the same things. He'd apparently never been able to go to a gig of theirs before on account of the lack of an accompanying adult which was necessary due to his age. On this one occasion his dad was with him.

A similar thing happened again another time in London. The FST preview I think.

Suddenly I thought what the fuck am I doing? I'll just talk if possible once everyone else has. I mean, what is there to say apart from how are things and complimenting them on the show? Didn't really make it clear before. It's why I didn't see them at the FST album launch in London cos they were busy seeing others, and far better for others who might not have had the chance to talk to them than I.