02 - BRAUNSCHWEIG, Schweinebarmann - D
03 - VOSSELAAR, Biebob - B
04 - BAMBERG, Live Club - D
05 - ESSEN, Turock - D

Tickets (for Germany only):
METALTIX
+49 (4627) 18 38 38
www.metaltix.com

A very good friend of mine and Ols lives close to Milan. I stayed with her a couple of years ago for an Evile gig there and it was freeeeeeezing. She's already told me I can stay over again - just have to wait for a couple of days to see if I can get the extra day off work cos the flights are only £30 in total. Fingers crossed. I'll find out tomorrow.

A very good friend of mine and Ols lives close to Milan. I stayed with her a couple of years ago for an Evile gig there and it was freeeeeeezing. She's already told me I can stay over again - just have to wait for a couple of days to see if I can get the extra day off work cos the flights are only £30 in total. Fingers crossed. I'll find out tomorrow.

saywhaaat?

saywhaaat?

I know. It's actually costing me more to be in London on Friday for the earache party. I'll probably spend £80 by the time I've paid for the hostel, train, and whatever I drink when I'm there.

Compare that with £30 for the plane, probably another £25 drinking but no accomodation. Well, gotta be done. Plus I never see Tari and it's even rarer that I see her with Evile. It was she who first told me about the band.

I must hold the furthest travelled to see Evile record :kickass: