INFECTING NATIONS Tour 2010 - Evile, Warbringer, The Fading

Will you bitches stop complaining

Just be fuckin thankful that the boys have decided to continue with the band

Fuckin moanin asswipes

sterb039.gif

We will, we loved Bilbao - It's hard for a band like us to get everywhere everyone wants!
You should defenetly check out Tampere in Finland. Its very nice town AND its only 20 min drive from my house so it'd be easier for me than Helsinki which is 1h 45 mins drive :D

Will you bitches stop complaining

Just be fuckin thankful that the boys have decided to continue with the band

Fuckin moanin asswipes

sterb039.gif
Easy for you to say, you live in UK dont you. You get whole bunch of UK gigs everytime Evile does any tour. They only been to Finland twice and Sweden twice or 3 times. In Finland never on their own gig...

You should defenetly check out Tampere in Finland. Its very nice town AND its only 20 min drive from my house so it'd be easier for me than Helsinki which is 1h 45 mins drive :D

Easy for you to say, you live in UK dont you. You get whole bunch of UK gigs everytime Evile does any tour. They only been to Finland twice and Sweden twice or 3 times. In Finland never on their own gig...

We get one in Scotland. I've seen Evile 3 times, only once has it been a headline show.

you do realise that for a promoter to put on a band they have to be able to sell tickets for that band, if only 3 people want to see that band play then why should the promoter take the risk of paying the band to come over and play when he won't make any of that money back?

Sorry but thats the harsh reality of why we can't go everywhere we would want to, we would love to play everywhere, bilbao (we loved it there) and sweden and helsinki of course, but if theres only a few people who know us there which means about 10 ticket sales, then no one will pay us to play there. and if we can't get paid then we can't afford to get there and play.

One day when word of Evile has been spread far and wide and there are lots of people who want to see us play then we can come through and do headline shows anywhere we want to, but for now it just isn't like that, not many people know us outside of England, which is why support tours (megadeth, Amon Amarth) are our only chance of getting out as far as sweden, norway etc so people can discover us and become fans.

Don't be mad at the band, we just don't have enough fans out there to be able to have our own shows there yet. One day there will be headline shows for everyone who wants them if we do our job well enough.

You guys need to be patient. Evile is taking the "Slow and Steady" path towards world domination. They'll make it to Sweden, Billbao, the US ;) and everywhere else eventually. Like Slatanictrash said, just be glad we have them still.

Evile are the best and i understand that you have do better for the band.
I will like see you in Bilbao in a next tour but i will try to see you in Irun although now i don t have money T_T

Just incase you people didn't grasp the nuance of this emot

sterb039.gif

This actually represents Evile

Dammed if you do, Dammed if you don't, they can't win either way

I wasn't bitching about the band, I was bitching about promoters you r-tard.

I am surprised my friend that you had to retort to calling me names and yet my comment was in no way directed to you at all, infact if you read the posts within this topic, you should see who I was actually directing my comments to.

I am saddend

:(