2012 tour dates

OK, so first of two flights is in less than 4 hours, will go Göteborg - Helsinki - Vasa

Tomorrow we'll drive to Seinajoki and the show, back the same night.

Show 31 coming up :kickass:

Hey, don't they have anything like "see 30 shows, get one free"?
:lol:
I suggest a lifetime achievement award, which means free shows for the "rest" of your life.

Hallo, guys. Haven't been here for ages. Probably nobody remembers me as two or three years have passed since my last post.
Last Saturday, there was a gig in Moscow. I missed it, but local metal fans say that it was awesome (can it be other way when AA is on stage?) Here are the pictures: http://www.metalland.net/cgi-bin/board/topic.cgi?forum=51&topic=68

The news made me feel nostalgic for the days when I discovered the band, when their music was playing in my head, when I was reading one saga after another...

Hallo, guys. Haven't been here for ages. Probably nobody remembers me as two or three years have passed since my last post.
Last Saturday, there was a gig in Moscow. I missed it, but local metal fans say that it was awesome (can it be other way when AA is on stage?) Here are the pictures: http://www.metalland.net/cgi-bin/board/topic.cgi?forum=51&topic=68

The news made me feel nostalgic for the days when I discovered the band, when their music was playing in my head, when I was reading one saga after another...

Thanks for the pics! (Love to watch AA gig pics) Funny expression in one guys face....:) What a pity that you missed the gig!!! Next time....

Hey,

this may sound like a silly request,
but please bring plenty of extra-large T-shirts etc when you come
to Adelaide, Australia!

most metal bands run out of the extra large ones, I guess we are just all fatties, lol.

thanks

haha! from memory, Nik (metal massacre) does all the merch for the tours. if worse comes to worse and you don't get an XL in Adelaide, let me know and i'll pick one up for you in either Sydney or Melbourne then post it to you, mate! :devil: