Great Questions...

MajorRager

Lilitu Bassist
Jul 8, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I love it when people come on here and ask the most "hard-hitting" questions. By hard-hitting, I mean the exact opposite. People ask stuff like "what kind of guitar should I get?" To that, I just wanna say "get a squire affinity bronco and a 15-watt gorilla practice amp. they're the shit." I love it when people ask stuff like, "How does Symphony X arrange their music?" To questions like these, I just want to reply, "Do you have a few minutes? By minutes, I mean hours. See, there are endless ways of arranging music, thus allowing bands like Symphony X to arrange a song any way they choose." When people ask questions like, "How can . . . you know what... this post is officially over. Lol.

:hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump:

This thread sounds like a backhanded way to flaunt your knowledge. ;)

I remember what it was like being a novice musician. I can look back on it and laugh at myself, but I don't think it's nice to simply laugh at people for being novices.

Your kindness and understanding will not be tolerated here. You should know that those things were banished from the internet years ago.

!Aviso! said:
This thread sounds like a backhanded way to flaunt your knowledge. ;)

I remember what it was like being a novice musician. I can look back on it and laugh at myself, but I don't think it's nice to simply laugh at people for being novices.

I do! I was such a dumbass when I was nine. I remember crying because i couldn't find out how to play where the distortion came in. What I mean there is I though you had to play a certain way to get any gain. Then I pressed that little grey button on my fender frontman and I was much happier. Who wouldn't laugh at that :tickled: