Symphony X band members...

Ultima Ibanez Overlord

-=The Dude Abides=-
Mar 17, 2002
999 letsby avenue
www.mp3.com
Do the band members ever post here? It'd absolutely rock if they did.

Derek Sherinian posts all the time on the Planet X message board. It's fantastic, you get all sorts of questions answered and info from him. I even spoke to him online a few times.

If any of the Symphony X members did post here, we could ask them for tips on playing certain parts, questions about effects settings, and just generally pester them :hotjump:

Hmm by now they don't... anyways this forum is pretty young, it has been created few time ago... maybe if we give them time... who knows? ;)

X-Greets,
Knight_ (agree on the *pester them* part rofl :D )

I'd say the best bet as far as band members posting would be Mike LePond, he's the most responsive of the guys when it comes to online stuff..Mike Romeo is the least likely to, as he's not real big on the internet as a whole. Russ is usually busy playing games when he's on his computer, Pinella doesn't even own a computer, and hmm I don't know about Jas..Glenn? Deron?

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
I'd say the best bet as far as band members posting would be Mike LePond, he's the most responsive of the guys when it comes to online stuff..Mike Romeo is the least likely to, as he's not real big on the internet as a whole. Russ is usually busy playing games when he's on his computer, Pinella doesn't even own a computer, and hmm I don't know about Jas..Glenn? Deron?

J has the computer but ranks up there with MJR in the responsiveness category. And correction on Pinnella, he has a computer just no space for the modem. He doesn't do much with the net, only uses it for his music.

Glenn
:)

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
haha What games does Russ Play? I hope it's something a bit more rock than Alex Kid in Wonderland or Wonderboy :lol:

Him and MJR were playing Myth the fallen something or other when I was there. MJR won. Matter of Fact, he beat LE too.

Originally posted by Dangerman
UM has Sinergy's and Sonata Arctica's forums who are two of power metals leading lights so it's unsurprising that there are a lot of power metal fans here Lee.

Wow, Symphony X. Man they RULE!

Hey cool, Dangerman is here too..welcome to the SymX board! :cool:

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I posted there once. I didn't know ProgPower was a show, I thought it was just the name for that forum, which I assumed was a general "prog" forum.
Made a bit of an arse of myself and never posted there again :erk:

Ahh I can see how that could happen there..I guess those of us who've been to ProgPower, either in Europe or the US, take it for granted that everyone knows what it is. Not so!