New Symphony X fan!

Hello everyone, I just wanna say how happy I am to have found Symphony X. I'm into bands like Dream Theater, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Metallica(old), Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Soundgarden, Van Halen, Iron Maiden etc. Well, I've always heard people mention Symphony X and how good they are and I've alway been curious. Well yesterday i bought their album V. Man, i must say that this is exactly the type of band I've been looking for. They are right up my alley, they sound like a little bit of Dream Theater with a neoclassical sound. I knew Michael Romeo was pretty good, I was really impressed when i saw him do a guitar demonstration of Sea of Lies. I didnt know how good the rest of the band was and when i finally heard them they were as good as I hoped they would be. I'm sure I will be getting more and more into this band for he next few months and on. I just wish i had gotten their music sooner. Well, im glad i finally did cause Symphony X is awesome.

DTfan said:
They are right up my alley, they sound like a little bit of Dream Theater with a neoclassical sound. I knew Michael Romeo was pretty good, I was really impressed when i saw him do a guitar demonstration of Sea of Lies. I didnt know how good the rest of the band was and when i finally heard them they were as good as I hoped they would be.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm still feeling it now!

\ m /

I'm also new here. Heard about SyX on a dt forum, and now a few weeks later I have all the cd's and I've ordered merchandise. SyX really rocks and "Sir" Russel Allan is a genious

Polyeidus said:
To neuro:

Dude, those wallpapers are pretty cool! You make em?

Yeah mate!
rocker.gif