Symphony X and Dream Theater!

I don't think Luis was making an anti-Dream Theater statement; he probably just meant that Symphony X shouldn't open for any band.

Let's try to not make this into a versus thread. Hell, if I lived in Europe, I'd be out drinking already, celebrating this awesome news. It's not often that two great bands get to tour together.

i already tried. it phail'd

Yeah, let's not whine, cause they area going to be one of the best gigs ever!

I'm already so hyped... How can I wait so many months?!

Awesome, they're playing at Hovet, Stockholm. Two of the best bands the same night. I wonder when they release the tickets...

I sure hope someone has the smarts to record and release one of the shows....even if it comes out as a Christmas CD or official bootleg.

The question is, what DT song would you like to hear SX cover, and vice versa? I wouldn't mind hearing DT play "Through the Looking Glass" and SX play "Voices." It would be great if the two bands would get together and play something to close the show (the way DT did with Queensryche). But what to cover....?

I sure hope someone has the smarts to record and release one of the shows....even if it comes out as a Christmas CD or official bootleg.

The question is, what DT song would you like to hear SX cover, and vice versa? I wouldn't mind hearing DT play "Through the Looking Glass" and SX play "Voices." It would be great if the two bands would get together and play something to close the show (the way DT did with Queensryche). But what to cover....?

That would be awesome to hear those 2 bands play a cover together! Maybe a medley, together would be killer!

The best progressive metal bands in one concert!
The ticket-sale for DT and SX in Oslo is opening tomorrow =D

Does anybody know if there is an age limit?