Rob Rock questions?!

i'm glad its you and not me talking to him sixx,i'd just keep asking him how he lives with himself for destroying my favourite band and turning them from thrash legends into a terrible rock band.....

one thing i was wondering tho...did he use the same guitar sound/set up for the cult album that he used on load/reload,cause damn it sounds similar to me..the cult album was the one with "war" as the opener...cant remember the title,sorry...
thats not really a very good question is it either...sorry fella!

i'm glad its you and not me talking to him sixx,i'd just keep asking him how he lives with himself for destroying my favourite band and turning them from thrash legends into a terrible rock band.....

one thing i was wondering tho...did he use the same guitar sound/set up for the cult album that he used on load/reload,cause damn it sounds similar to me..the cult album was the one with "war" as the opener...cant remember the title,sorry...
thats not really a very good question is it either...sorry fella!

hate to break it to you but you are talking about producer and sometimes musician BOB rock and sixx is interviewing legendary vocalist ROB rock :erk:

Ask him if he's tired of people asking him if he's the guy who ruined Metallica.:lol:

I have all Tony MacAlpine albums including CAB, Planet X and Ring Of Fire. From all those I found "Project: Driver" the less appealing to me. I'm not too fond of Rock's vocals although I also have Warrior´s album which deliver´s pretty fine. Some of his songs with Impelliteri also are neat like 'Rat Race'.