Great Show Guys

Thank you. It was a great time for sure. I'm looking forward to the pictures since the last set was so excellent.

I expect that the rest of the band is just now starting to recover from the 12 hour drive.

:Smokedev:

I fear seeing some of the photos I took in their full glory on my computer; I may go blind. I will post them all, but Matt's crack will be labeled with a dire warning: "Not to be viewed without proper eye protection!"

I think I'll leave the live photos to Scott from now on, though; mine look awfully yellow and blurry.

Really good show - the best of the four I've seen so far. Many kind comments about the band over on PM, too.

You people are freaks, but I love you. :)

eaeolian said:
Recover? Hell, that will take weeks...

Glad you made it out,

Wouldn't have missed it

eaeolian said:
and glad you had fun.

Glad I was out there with y'all, wouldn't have it any other way. Glad I'm still part of the family.......

eaeolian said:
Sorry about dinner.

STOP!!! all is forgiven!!

eaeolian said:

why does this remind me of Matt ==> :hotjump:

I need to see the picture of Matt on the pool table tea-bagging Grilla. and someone has a picture of me with the shopping cart at the after-party. :)

Thanks for making the trip, Scott, Jamie, Leash (not a typo), and everyone else. Damn that was fun.

RIP IT OUT!

Nice set this weekend, guys. I really dug the show, and am getting Trinity from The End along with a few PPV disks. It was good to see those of you I met at PP IV again, and it looks like PPV is going to be one hell of a time.

Can't wait to see the pics Jaime!

The show at JJ Kelley's rocked. That was my first time seeing Division. I bought Trinity and think it is a great CD! You guys are great. I can't wait to see you again in Chi-town!

Thanks a ton, Julie! We have a blast playing, and we're happy as hell with the way the CD turned out. We'll be back for the Classic Metal Fest in May, back at JJ's. See ya there!

NickDivision said:
Thanks for making the trip, Scott, Jamie, Leash (not a typo), and everyone else. Damn that was fun.
Hell yeah it was fun! Can't wait to do it again in May...wonder how much FUF will be present for that show? ;)

Sorry I had to bail on the after-show party (and missed the shopping cart thing) but I learned the hard way that driving lots after staying up too late is NOT a good idea when J and I went to Cleveland last year. You should be familiar with that concept after this weekend too...heh

Leash, your friendly neighborhood dominatrix

For the record, my site apparently does not exist today, in case you've gone to look at the pics and gotten a 404. Suspect that Matt's orifice caused the page to implode. Will look into it when I get home.

...the page, not the orifice.

Hey guys great to see you on the ultimate metal forum. I'm Vito from Novembers Doom I was hanging with you guys at the after party hotel room. You guys rocked that fest was killer I'm glad we were a part of it and got to share the stage with so many bad ass bands,even though we were the odd band out, we had a ton of fun and hopefully we'll get to do it again! Take care guys!