Great fucking show

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
Just wanted to congratulate the Imagika guys and girl on a most excellent show at Thunder In the North tonight (last night? Whatever), and thank Norm for letting my punk ass sing on "Chaos To Murder." All the new stuff sounded great...definitely gonna pick up Devils as soon as it comes out.

I recommend that anybody who was not at the show (lookin at you, Officer) check out the webcast at www.imusicast.com. Good setlist from Osmium and a fucking awesome Heathen performance featuring three guitarists raging on "Open the Grave" and "Death By Hanging" are also included.

That is all. Hope to see Imagika making vast quanities of noise again soon.

Pyrus,

Thanx! Yep the show was fun and It was cool to have you headbangin' up front and helping on the vox! I'm sure Norm appreciated it also!HA!

Steve-Imagika

Thanks Pyrus!

Definitely was a fun show. Did the singer of Mummification get in a brawl with someone. He was all pissed and missing one of his front teeth? Heathen ruled as always! Glad you guys enjoyed the show and I look forward to hanging with you and your buddies again.

Pyrus said:
Just wanted to congratulate the Imagika guys and girl on a most excellent show at Thunder In the North tonight (last night? Whatever), and thank Norm for letting my punk ass sing on "Chaos To Murder." All the new stuff sounded great...definitely gonna pick up Devils as soon as it comes out.

I recommend that anybody who was not at the show (lookin at you, Officer) check out the webcast at www.imusicast.com. Good setlist from Osmium and a fucking awesome Heathen performance featuring three guitarists raging on "Open the Grave" and "Death By Hanging" are also included.

Thanks much for the comps and for making it out to the show.

Elena

Imagikafan said:
Fun show indeed! :headbang: It was great seeing you up front again, Pyrus. As for the Mummification vocalist...there was a scuffle outside about 20 minutes after the Heathen set, so I guess he was one of the participants.

I guess the scuffle may have been something else:

Johnny (E.D.) accidentally knocked out our vocalist'(AJ) front tooth but all was good.

I'm guessing that means Johnny from Embryonic Devourment (Never seen them) knocked out the Mummification singers tooth. I'd be pissed!! How do you accidentaly knock someones tooth out?!?!

Pyrus said:
I recommend that anybody who was not at the show (lookin at you, Officer)

Fuck I wish I coulda seen that but I live in the land of gay metal...
How gay? Extreme is from here. Nuff said.

Pyrus said:
check out the webcast at www.imusicast.com. Good setlist from Osmium and a fucking awesome Heathen performance featuring three guitarists raging on "Open the Grave" and "Death By Hanging" are also included.

Sweet! I'll check out that link. Imagium Osmium and Heathen....awesome.
Was this taped before they kicked Ira-the-fag out of the band, or after?

Yah, they had Sven from Mercenary and Thaen the Mad Dane from Anvil Chorus standing in on geetar. I think three or four songs with Sven, two or three with just Lee, one with Thaen, and then two (Open the Grave and Death By Hanging) with all three guitarists. Pretty fucking sweet.