greatest or favourite evergrey song?

Ayuga

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2005
Sonora, Mexico
im new to evergrey and have just listened for about 15 songs... and I cant pick a favourite yet.. but it would be between recreation day and a touch of blessing.. are these among their greatest?

1) In The Wake Of The Weary
2) Trilogy Of The Damned
3) When Darkness Falls
4) The Masterplan
5) A Scattered Me
6) Mark Of The Triangle
7) Nosferatu
8) Solitude Within
9) The Encounter
10) The Great Deceiver

ooh

1, When The River Calls
2, As Light is our darkness/beyond salvation
3, Watching the skies
4, Visions
5, Recreation day
6, Fragments
7, Rulers of the mind

Ayuga said:
im new to evergrey and have just listened for about 15 songs... and I cant pick a favourite yet.. but it would be between recreation day and a touch of blessing.. are these among their greatest?

I wish I could pick just one. I guess the definate top of my list would be "Solitude Within". But that may change day to day! You need to purchase all the albums m8. They are all fckn Excellent! Some better than others, but none the less, all Brilliantly written! :headbang:

Favorite song from each song goes as follows

SDT - Solitude Within
DD- Blackend Dawn
ISOT - Mark of the Triangle
RD- End of your Days (Tough decision)
TIC - Essence of Conviction

Evergrey is the best band ever though so I think you need to buy all the albums. One can say they're not better than Opeth but I disagree although I like Opeth a lot.:headbang:

Solitude Within, Masterplan and Mark of the Triangle. All-time favs.
Too hard to choose from the rest they're all good. Nosferatu would be up there, but I can't stand the female choir on the cd version. Destroys it for me. Love the live version though.

And yes, everyone should buy all the albums AND the A Night To Remember DVD because it's without a doubt the best I've seen so far.
RAAAAHHHH!
~\m/~

From limited version of 'Recreaton Day'. It was also Japanese bonus track for 'ISOT'.

My favourite songs - 'Fragments' and 'Dark Waters'

hmmm... here are my thoughts :loco:
"Watching The Skies" is an excellent song, in my opinion this song shows how the progressive metal should be made, long without getting bored
i really like "The Shocking Truth" i think it's a great song
"End Of Your Days" damn, i really like the voice changes that Englund does
"A Touch Of Blessing" it's a heavy and an alive song
but ALL of their cd's are great so if you can and want, buy them :)

Well,
I love the three last Cds :D :D

The first, The Dark Discovery and Solitude-Dominance-Tragedy, I can't recongnize any tracks, they seem to each other! :erk:

But the last, they are, each track has its melody and they are all... I don't know how say that...Great! :D