greatest or favourite evergrey song?

Favorite Evergrey song? Is that even a possible task? There are too many good songs to choose just one, but I'll give it a shot.

Well, The Great Deceiver got me into Evergrey and metal in general, but End of your Days just blows me away everytime I hear those moody keyboard and guitar solos. Dark Waters is great, as is the Essence of Conviction, but when I got A Night To Remember and Nosferatu came on, that was some powerful shit.

I guess I can't make a decision on just one. Crap.

rather then the best song,wich song mean the most to you?

To me its End of your days and as I lie here bleeding,cause its the first songs I heard,and the solo part in end of your days has something uniqe to it<3

but in time "your darkest hour" came up nstrong ..and so on..

so right now I'd say

mark of the triangle( the whole athmosphere,man I can't describe it)
end of your days
december 26th
essence of conviction(man,the lyrics!)
the corey curse!!

EVERGREY!!! bless your swedish asses:headbang:

I'd have to say all of the following :D

A Touch Of Blessing
As I Lie Here Bleeding
Recreation Day
I'm Sorry (Just because I'm an emo bitch sometimes :D)
In The The Wake of the Weary
More Than Ever
She Speaks To The Dead
Rulers of the Mind
December 26th
Mark Of The Triangle..

I'll stop there! They havn't recorded a bad album so anything you choose is a good choice my friend! :headbang:

Dark Discovery: "December 26th"
Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy: "Nosferatu"
In Search of Truth: "The Masterplan"
Recreation Day: "The Great Deceiver"
The Inner Circle: "When the Walls Go Down"
Monday Morning Apocalypse: "Till Dagmar" (although this one wins by default by being the only good track on the whole CD)

DragonOfBlood said:
I happen to love Evergrey's first four albums hence that makes me an Evergrey fan.

It's not my fault they've chosen to disappoint with the last two albums.

yo I agree the inner circle is my least fav next to the new album, but it certainly isn't bad. When all these kids are sayin they like to hear evergrey do somethin new, the inner circle is it. That album is completely experimental with all the orchastra on each track. But TIC is still accessible you know? Regardless if you like TIC or not you can't say it's utter shit. MMA is completely apparent of it's shitness which you have all the right to bash. :puke: The only thing that holds MMA up is the keys that you can bareley hear and tom's voice naturally being awesome.

Dark Discovery: For Every Tear That Falls
In Search Of Truth: The Masterplan
Solitude Dominance Tragedy: Words Mean Nothing
Recreation Day: Recreation Day, I'm Sorry
The Inner Circle: A Touch Of Blessing, More Than Ever
Monday Morning Apocalypse: Obedience, At Loss For Words

These songs always touch me in a way that I can't describe...there is just more behind the lyrics than just words...well all Evergrey songs mean more...but these mean especially more for myself...