Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Greece

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Minion520

Minion
Jan 29, 2004
Bergen County, N.J.
Greece can eat shit as far as I'm concerned, they are fucking lucky to be in the finals, the refs have given them gifts throughout the whole tournament, they fucking weasled their way this far, but Figo, Marieta and Ronaldo will put them in their fucking place.

Greece simply cause those portugese fuckers knocked england out of the running quite unfairly! Bastards!

In reality, I'd root for Portugal because they knocked the English, and that's always cool. Besides, they're the home team! And they haven't won the Eurocup before.

On the other hand, Greece have been the major upsetters! They beat like all the good teams, and they beat Portugal in the beginning. But otherwise, they're getting pretty arrogant...

Then again, I've got $5 on Greece so they better win. Yargh.

haha and Portugal should be in the final? They had the ref on their side for pretty much every match they played in, most noticable the england and the holland matches. Portugal shouldn't even be in the final, Campbell's last minute goal against them was perfectly fine, but again all the refs seem to be favouring the home team just like they did for South Korea in the world cup, its all politics. Portugal may have outplayed England yes, but England won that fair and square, but alas....

img-wrongforum.jpg