Green Carnation

Ya, the album is very good and I really like Green Carnation but that caterwauling women near the exact middle point of the album drives me up the wall :(

Also, the begining of the album is very eerie but that baby making noises is just plain wrong. I hate that! :mad: damn brat :D

I bought the cd because of all the buzz, and while I do like it a lot I have only listened a couple times. At one entire hour, it is just too damn long.

Originally posted by DrX
I bought the cd because of all the buzz, and while I do like it a lot I have only listened a couple times. At one entire hour, it is just too damn long.
Yeah, it took me a while to get into it too, because you really have to sit down and listen to the whole thing several times. It doesn't work in pieces.

Jim_LotFP, please elaborate on what you said about that middle part being intentional. What did you mean by that? What's intentional? Her not being able to hit those notes? Not trying to be snotty -- simply wondering.

Originally posted by Demonspell
Am I the only person who isn't bothered by that part?

It reminds me of a specific part of the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon score, so yeah, you're not the only one who doesn't feel the need to mess with that part...