Greenlandic re-release of Tokyo Showdown

Gums

sweet bitching
Jan 9, 2002
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
I heard that In Flames is remastering the Tokyo Showdown and releasing it in Greenland. Somebody please substantiate this rumor .. it has been rapidly circling the pubs in Ittoqqortoormiit

Discuss or STFU!!!!

I heard that In Flames is remastering the Tokyo Showdown and releasing it in Greenland. Somebody please substantiate this rumor .. it has been rapidly circling the pubs in Ittoqqortoormiit

Discuss or STFU!!!!
Where did you hear of this rumor? I haven't heard it anywhere, and there is nothing official about it ANYWHERE, so I doubt they are doing that. Remember that a rumor is just often what it seems, a rumor. So I can't substantiate this, what I can do is to deny it until any official statement about it has been made.

Even if it is true, this is a bad live. There are other officials and even then, bootlegs that make this CD look horrible.

Even if it is true, this is a bad live. There are other officials and even then, bootlegs that make this CD look horrible.
Yeah I know, even the band has said they are not happy with the production of that CD at all. I think that's why they released Used & Abused DVD. It actually had a totally different name, something with In Flames in it, gonna see if I can find it. They also planned to record that DVD like 2 years earlier than it were released, maybe due to the unhappiness of Tokyo Showdown, but it obviously got postponed until 2005.
EDIT: Found it. The DVD was named ''A Night In Flames'' at first. Wow I'm happy they changed the name lol, that title almost sounds like a parody of A Night In Paris :D
Same with the Clayman album, it was first named Safe Handling Instruction (album not named after a song like most IF albums) but they changed it to Clayman cause I guess the lyrics fit to the old title as well, and it was/is less gay. Colony apparently had a bunch of different titles as well, but nothing revealed what the others were except the ones they chose, Colony. Would be fun to know what other working titles they had imo, In Flames trivia is awesome.

No, I meant what is ''the pirate thing'' you are referring to? :p

In Behind Space he makes pirate sounding growls and shit.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRR YEIGH YEIGH!!!"
"RURRRAAAOOOOWWWWW-OHHH!"

It's hilarious.

In Behind Space he makes pirate sounding growls and shit.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRR YEIGH YEIGH!!!"
"RURRRAAAOOOOWWWWW-OHHH!"

It's hilarious.
LOL haha just listened too it :D
That "RURRRAAAOOOOWWWWW-OHHH!" sounds so retardedly funny :p
It's like he's changing pitches 5 times in 2 seconds or something lol.
In Behind Space from Graspop 2006 he does something like ''EY EY EY EY'' in the same breakdown.

lol imagine Anders in the new Pirates of the Caribbean, it's like Jack Sparrow is all talking to his crew or some shit and Anders runs in with a pirate costume going ARRRRRRRRRRR YEIGH YEIGH, LET'S GO LOOK FOR SOME TREASURE!

lol imagine Anders in the new Pirates of the Caribbean, it's like Jack Sparrow is all talking to his crew or some shit and Anders runs in with a pirate costume going ARRRRRRRRRRR YEIGH YEIGH, LET'S GO LOOK FOR SOME TREASURE!
ROFL :lol: