Greetings everyone!

Eternal Misery

Intellectual crucifixion
May 6, 2003
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
This is my first post, and I simply wanted to say hello. I have been looking over the boards here for some time now, and today I was thinking... "I go here everyday, why the hell do I not have an account?" Well, it turns out there was no reason for me not to have one, and thus here I am. I would have posted this in the newbie forum, but I plan on spending most of my time in this glorious Opethian forum. It's good to be here, and I'll try my best to stay out of trouble.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Let the initiation ceremony commence!

*reaches for his paddle*

Hello, welcome from another newbie. Most people on the board are nice but theres the usual ones who take the piss out of newbies - just ignore them (as I should have done!) and they'll go away!
PS DONT ASK IF OPETH ARE SATANISTS.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Hello, welcome from another newbie. Most people on the board are nice but theres the usual ones who take the piss out of newbies - just ignore them (as I should have done!) and they'll go away!
PS DONT ASK IF OPETH ARE SATANISTS.

Can't you drop it?

DarknessEternal said:
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Let the initiation ceremony commence!

*reaches for his paddle*

*smack* *smack*
bowdown.gif
(I wish there was a smiely that just mooned you that's teh best I can do for now)

Welcome to the boards. :D It seeems like you're all set with your signature small font and custom avatar! You'll do just fine! :D

Cheers! :wave:

Welcome!!

I'm also new to this board then it comes to posting, I have been reading the posts on this board for like 2years now but never taken the time to register (I must be the laziest person on this world next to the Dude himself).

Enjoy your stay on this board and take care!!

Mr Fawlty said:
Welcome!!

I'm also new to this board then it comes to posting, I have been reading the posts on this board for like 2years now but never taken the time to register (I must be the laziest person on this world next to the Dude himself).

Enjoy your stay on this board and take care!!

Hello, welcome to the board! I take it you like Fawlty Towers? Good stuff :)