Greetings From Fort Lewis Washington

southernbelle99

New Metal Member
Jul 15, 2009
Fort Lewis , WA
Hello all ,

My name is Jennifer , but you may call me Jenny or Jen , I hail originally from North Carolina hence my screen name Southernbelle . I am one of the women in the world who respects all kind of metal and it is a part of my daily life . Here is my top 5 favorite metal bands to get the ball going for you .

1.)Moonsorrow
2.)Sepultura
3.)All That Remains
4.)Thrudavangar
5.)Hatebreed

Any of those bands can be heard on my iPod at any time of the day . I do also enjoy playing my guitar , it is a Fender Squire . Anyhow this should be sufficient to get things going in here . If you would like to know anything else then let me know . I will gladly entertain your questions and conversations .

~Jenny:):):kickass:

Welcome to the board Jenny... I don't like any of the bands you listed except perhaps Moonsorrow...

I'm into thrash, classic, doom, black, black/death and some death...

thanks for the welcoming , Moonsorrow is kind of like an obsession for me . The songs are sooo epic and complete Ear Candy for me . What band fit your fancy ?

Some bands that fit my fancy are Emperor, Immortal, 1349, Belphegor, Dimmu Borgir (old and new), Bathory, Maiden, Sabbath, My Dying Bride, Bloodbath, Sargeist, Old Metallica, Sacred Reich, Nuclear Assault, D.R.I. , Exodus etc.