Greetings from Houston, TX!

oliollioxenfree

New Metal Member
May 1, 2014
Hey everyone, been lurking this forum for YEARS and finally decided to register and partake in the discussions that take place on here, all I can say is this site is an AWESOME source and I look forward to contributing what I know and taking part in discussions. Keep LOUD AND HEAVY everybody...! :headbang:

Hey everyone, been lurking this forum for YEARS and finally decided to register and partake in the discussions that take place on here, all I can say is this site is an AWESOME source and I look forward to contributing what I know and taking part in discussions. Keep LOUD AND HEAVY everybody...! :headbang:

What's up... Just joined myself what kinda metal are you into?

Not really any one subgenre I'm really into, it's kinda all over the place, from older school stuff to some modern bands. Pantera, Mayhem, Death, Behemoth, Meshuggah, Immortal, Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, Slipknot, Strapping Young Lad, after being a naysayer for a LONG time I've finally started getting into a little Suicide Silence. Been listening to some Bloodbath and Opeth lately too. I'm actually trying to get into some of the newer bands a bit more to get some fresh influences in my music. I tend to like more old school metal, a lot of the newer stuff is kinda hard for me to get into, but once it clicks I'll dig it a lot, if you know what I'm sayin. What about you man? You got any of your own music as well? I'll post up some of my demos if you're interested