Greetings from Ireland all..

chromatic1234

New Metal Member
May 23, 2006
Hi all.. im new to this great site.. im a 35 year old guitarist from Ireland.. yep im old :zombie: anyway my interst is music and making music..fave bands include Dreamtheater,Symphony X and bands of that style anyway hope to post here a bit.. and hopefuly let u hear some of my music in the near future:headbang:

chromatic1234 said:
Hi all.. im new to this great site.. im a 35 year old guitarist from Ireland.. yep im old :zombie: anyway my interst is music and making music..fave bands include Dreamtheater,Symphony X and bands of that style anyway hope to post here a bit.. and hopefuly let u hear some of my music in the near future:headbang:
dont you have one just like this somewhere esle too?

OH JESUS HOWS THE CRACK METAL PADDY HERE THE LONDON IRISH ALL DRINKING :kickass: LADY KILLER METAL MAN FROM WESTPORT COUNTY MAYO ON THE WILD WEST COAST OF IRELAND :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

metal paddy said:
OH JESUS HOWS THE CRACK METAL PADDY HERE THE LONDON IRISH ALL DRINKING :kickass: LADY KILLER METAL MAN FROM WESTPORT COUNTY MAYO ON THE WILD WEST COAST OF IRELAND :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:
hey hey hey Metal Paddy :kickass: good to see another celt on here :headbang: oh and Mayo rocks:headbang: