Greets from Ireland..

metal paddy said:
PADDY LOVES DRINKING BUT IS NEVER ANGRY SO WHY SHOULD OUR NEW FRIEND BE DRUNK AND ANGRY CAS THEY ARE IRISH :mad: WELL IF BEING IRISH MEANS WE ARE GUILTY THEN WE ARE GUILTY ONE AND ALL:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Paddy... I thought I had lost you in GMD. WTF are you doing here?

Ive been to Ireland before, cool country. I really enjoyed the ring of kerry, i got really inspired when i went there. I would like to go there just to write a song one day.

well anyways...

welcome

War_Blade said:
Ive been to Ireland before, cool country. I really enjoyed the ring of kerry, i got really inspired when i went there. I would like to go there just to write a song one day.

well anyways...

welcome
thank you War_Blade and yea Kerry is a very inspiring place:p

Hi, Chromatic1234. I've always been fascinated with Irish legends and the castles (some spooky history!) But anyway... Welcome, and hope you enjoy the company of the well-mannered, soft spoken, down to earth inhabitants of this forum.

greenaxer said:
Hi, Chromatic1234. I've always been fascinated with Irish legends and the castles (some spooky history!) But anyway... Welcome, and hope you enjoy the company of the well-mannered, soft spoken, down to earth inhabitants of this forum.
Thank you greenaxer and I know a lot of castles here and some spooky history plus I live near a castle ruin it has the coolest name too its called the "Black Castle":devil:

And no dragons. :cry:

But look on the bright side. Australia has good surfing. (Summer's here, and I'm in summer mode now. :worship: )

SilentRealm said:
The thing that sucks badly about Australia.. no castles!
Ireland= lots of castles.. I will post some pics of a few castles here soon when I get time.. the Black castle is about 5 minutes from where I live.. its cool its over looking the sea and there are steps cut into the rocks going down along the cliff.. but there aint much castle left only walls and stuff but it is ominus looking if you are out at sea looking back at it..swords have been found there etc.. saw one of the swords a few years back it was awsome to look at it.. :kickass:

I went to the blarney castle, only to find out that the stone is about 150 ft. in the air and some guy holding your legs in the only thing that keeps you from falling to your death...

But it is all good cause i went with some chick on the tour into one of those rooms in the castle and made out with her. wooot!