Greetings from ORPHANED LAND!!

...i really enjoyed you guys both nites!...:)....at the pre-party, you guys looked so tired after the show, i felt so bad for you, i wanted to just go over and hug all of you...so, i took your pic instead... :tickled:...(i was the girl standing on the couch)...

Before friday night, I had never heard any Orphaned Land, (I blame my metal friend (Mosquito) for not introducing me to Mabool). I was lucky enough to be right next to the stage and experience what an AWESOME show that was. I was blown away. Really, best show of the entire event!! I've listened to Mabool now like 3 times a day, hehe.

The sound, music, the variation of vocals, the swinging around of the mic stand... so so so kick ass!! Bring Orphaned Land back!!!!

So ya, I had no idea there was anything missing, hehe :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the crowd; we enjoyed you =)

Mosquito said:
blame me?...you were all about Angra...and cowered at any growling vocals..weenie :p

I'm a total orphaned land fan now :p

orphanedland.jpg

Kobi,

I couldn't make it to the show which disappointed me to no ends as I couldn't have thought a better way to spend my birthday weekend than to see 2 amazing sets by you guys but I can't let my sadness overwhelm my joy that you guys went over so well at this fest. I had no doubts but I knew some people would need to be won over!!

Great job and I hope to finally get to see you perform your beautiful and amazing music live some day!:Spin::headbang::worship:

Hey Kobi,

You guys were great. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to talk with you sometime during the weekend. I'm a good friend of Motti Gini. He used to live near me when he was in the States. Maybe next time if you make it back here.

Again, awesome show...thanks for playing ProgPower.

John

Ko_B said:
Hello to all!

First I would like to thank Glenn and the rest of the people involved in PPVI (and Shane too!)

It was a great honor and pleassure to preform for you people, you seem to be one of the best audience we played for this year (Along with israel and east europe)

We had a terrible problem at the day of the show and our pc was fucked, for hours we tried to fix it and in the end we had to go on stage without taking some rest, without the pc (runs out some of the stuff we cannot preform on stage as we don't have hands to do it - stuff like Choir, Buzuki and more oriental instruments)
Despite all that, it was not noticed and the show was one of the bests!

We hope that next time you'll get us with that pc thing going as well!
If you liked this set without the pc, imagine how could it be if we didn't have that problem.

After the pre-party and the show at PP, it was great to mix in the crowd and to meet a lot of good friends and fans, thank you ALL for your support and friendship!

Orphaned Land will be back!

come to either victoria or seattle and put me on the guest list! :hotjump: :hotjump: (casue ill need the mony to buy a bunch of OL stuff)

Kobi, we need a DVD (live show) where you play the whole damn Mabool album!!!! What a fuckin masterpiece; I just can't get enough of it! I would love to hear Birth of The Three done acoustically. Does such a recording exist? Once again, phenomenal performance.

Kobi,

Your performance was fantastic and I really hope you guys can make it back soon. Definitely a highlight of this year's show and on the list of most memorable Prog Power performances for me (of the five PPs I've been to). It's so great to see bands like yours that really stand apart from the crowd and make such dynamic music.

- Matt

Thanks again to all of you!

Be sure we will arrive to whereever we are invited, please bug all the promoters you know :)

trendtdk - LOL!!
John - Im in touch with Motti every once in a while, great friend!

Regarding a DVD, we have a future plan for it, of course we want to film two shows, accoustic in white and metallic in black, it will be intresting but be patient!

Thanks again,
Kobi.

KOBI:

it was great to finally meet you after months and months of communicating to get the ARARAT 10" (and MABOOL 2xLP) finished.

You guys are truly a class act and judging from the reaction/comments here, you have many, many new fans.

Like I told you at the show, you guys were on fire both nights and untouched by the other acts that weekend.

It is an honour to call you a friend and an even greater honour watching you make such a great impact at the festival. I came all the way from Toronto to see you guys that weekend and it was well worth it.

Mister Pink Bunny (aka ADRIAN)

ps: Have you finally heard the 10" of ARARAT? It sounds stunning! I am so glad we decided to do this for ProgPower - what a great collector's item!

Damn, I feel so proud reading all the comments about the Orphaned Land show.
Yes, they did an amazing job even though the pc fucked up and YES they are amazing people.
I came from Holland to see the shows and a lot of my friends do not understand why I do things like that for "just a metal band". Reading all the comments in here just goes to show that I am not wrong and that they are very very special.

It was also a great experience to be in the US for the first time and to see my first metalshow there. Ofcourse I realize that ProgPower is not just like any festival ....but it surely changed my views on americans since I met so many nice people out there. Also Glen was really nice, even though he has a big operation to run, he always took the time to help out when asked. So on the whole ProgPower experience the only word to sum it up would be: WOW!!!

If you would like to see some more Oprhaned Land shows, just do like I did and spread the word as much as you can and try to get promoters interested in booking them. You'll be amazed at the things you can get done through internet!!!!

Good luck and hope to meet you again in the US or an Orphaned Land show.

Nathalie

Morticia NL. said:

I was standing next to the dude in the pic during OL's set... Talk about a hardcore fan...

I'd only heard Mabool, but enjoyed it immensely, and OL's set was definitely one of the highlights of the weekend for me, I can't wait to see them back in the USA.

- R

Hey Nathalie - it was great talking to you after the OL autograph session. I can see why you are so loyal to these guys.