Greetings from the newest noob

Yuh mon. Its pretty damn big. I dunno where to post anything either. I wish they only had an Emperor forum, or a NIN forum would kick ass too. Maybe even Rage, or Cannibal Corpse. Oh yea, john vla, grow out of Metallica and listen to some real metal.

Emperor101 said:
Yuh mon. Its pretty damn big. I dunno where to post anything either. I wish they only had an Emperor forum, or a NIN forum would kick ass too. Maybe even Rage, or Cannibal Corpse. Oh yea, john vla, grow out of Metallica and listen to some real metal.

What? Metallica isn't real Metal? :confused: :OMG: METALLICA RULEZ! It's possible you don't like Metallica but that doesn't mean that they aren't real Metal :loco:

METALLICA 4EVER! :headbang:

PS: I don't listen only to Metallica but to many Metal bands :)

john_vla said:
What? Metallica isn't real Metal? :confused: :OMG: METALLICA RULEZ! It's possible you don't like Metallica but that doesn't mean that they aren't real Metal :loco:

METALLICA 4EVER! :headbang:

PS: I don't listen only to Metallica but to many Metal bands :)

My bad man. Mettalica is metal, or were metal. The old school shit kicks arse. I just don't feel St. Anger. I bought the album after Basic Training, and it just didn't click. I guess I'm just used to their old stuff ya know.

Thanks again for the warm welcome all. I have to agree with the above statement though, that Metallica isn't really metal in my eyes. It's more like Heavy Rock. Their early shit(i.e. Ride the lighting, Master of puppets, AJFA) is pretty good though. I'm more of a Slayer guy, myself. Anyone on here like Lamb of God? That's probably my favorite, "recent" band that I've discovered in the last year/year 1/2.

Yea dude. Lamb of God is great, but did you know they're like 8 or so years old. Their old shit is fucking kick ass man. As the Palaces Burn is their latest album, but it doesn't come anywhere close to what the old school shit is. Dig it?

Emperor101 said:
Yea dude. Lamb of God is great, but did you know they're like 8 or so years old. Their old shit is fucking kick ass man. As the Palaces Burn is their latest album, but it doesn't come anywhere close to what the old school shit is. Dig it?

Hell yeah. Besides Opeth, LOG is the most exciting/inspiring shit I've come across in recent years. I haven't heard anything by them when they were calling themselves Burn the Priest, but I'm sure it's great. I've heard and need to buy soon, New American Gospel which sounds just as good as ATPB, but different styling. I've heard of two other bands, Glass Casket, and Byantanzine on the LOG website that I hear good things about, so I plan on checking them out as well.