Greetings from the UK!

WeepingRed

New Metal Member
Apr 13, 2018
Hey guys. My name is WeepingRed and I'm obviously a fan of metal. I listen to mostly Swedish Death Metal. At the Gates, Bloodbath and The Haunted are my favourite bands, but I do listen to other bands too. Carcass, Witchery, Feared and some other bands I really can't remember right now.

I make instrumental metal when I'm not playing video games. I do have a Youtube channel where I post videos of myself playing my songs, I haven't posted in a while though since I've been busy, but I do want to get back into posting videos and making music again. I am also in another metal band, things haven't been going well for that though, lots of hold ups but we're doing our best to get things sorted so we can start putting out music. If you're interested to hear my music, I can send a link to my channel or something like that. I would like to post here with my instrumental project every so often, I'll try not to spam you guys, though.

As for video games, right now I'm playing Warhammer Vermintide 2, it's a great game, a lot of fun. But I do play games like Skyrim, Diablo 3, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. There's honestly a really long list and I don't want to fill up this post with all the games I play. I look forward to being a part of the community and I hope I don't annoy everyone here haha.