Greetings from the Western Edge Of The Delta South

LagniappeRecords

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2014
I'm a vinylhead. I play guitar. I worked as a sound tech, sound engineer assistant, sound engineer, stage manager and festival director over the years. I also published a small regional underground magazine for a few years. (newsprint small zine, distributed in three metro areas)

Now that I'm in my grey haired years, I manage a record store. Mostly vinyl. 99.9% vinyl, in fact.

I'm a Record Store Day outlet. I'm about as mom & pop as a record store can be, but i'm bringing vinyl into a small town and making sure young folks get it at a fair price, locally.

They come dig through the racks. The young folks call me sir and ask for Otis Redding, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Black Keys, White Stripes, ad nauseum. Y'know... pretty darn good music compared to mainstream radio drivel.

Perhaps I'm biased.

One thing I've noticed in the last few years of selling records to the new young generation of vinylheads, not once has anyone requested snoopwhomever. Just sayin'

Nice web site. Thanks for having the balls to use a black background. It is so much easier on the eyes! So many seem afraid of using dark backgrounds. I kinda dig them.

Rock and roll will never die. Neither has vinyl!

I think both political parties are corrupt and their supporters are lobbyist cheerleaders. Just sayin.

Best,
Vic