Greetings of futility from some random member.

IgnorancePersonified

Plagued by insanity.
Nov 24, 2002
Midwest
groups.msn.com
Hi. Opeth is my favorite band. I came here 15 months ago when I found out they had this website, but being that so many of the members were good musicians, and I can't play crap on anything, I felt kind of alienated. As if I wouldn't be able to relate with any of you on anything. However, it would be fun to discuss songs off the cds from time to time and maybe hear about concert experiences and what not. Morning Rise is my favorite of their cds, and Black Rose Immortal is my favorite song. I only have the first 5 cds because I am too poor to buy Deliverence. That greatly disturbs me, but perhaps someday I will have money again. I hope you all have a fairly enjoyable existence. Bye. -FREAK

Not me..I'm the token progressive metalhead in the group. I have been known to listen to the occasional growly tune here & there, but for the most part that's just not my thing. :)

I have a random member. Actually, the less said about that the better. :erk:

Welcome to UM!! :wave:

I came here 15 months ago, Opeth is my favourite band, Morningrise is my favourite album, and Black Rose Immortal is my favourite song. :D

Enjoy the forums. :)