greetings

Dragonlord

utmost contempt
Sep 3, 2001
Corinth, Greece
hey there,it's been a while huh..

how's everyone,tee,ledmag,serge,trapped,dead6skin6mask6,iris,wendz,bwd and the rest of you that i forgot?i just felt like coming here and saying hi,just to see how are things going.any updates on enemies of reality?didn't see anything on the site..

cheers

Originally posted by Dragonlord
hey there,it's been a while huh..

how's everyone,tee,ledmag,serge,trapped,dead6skin6mask6,iris,wendz,bwd and the rest of you that i forgot?i just felt like coming here and saying hi,just to see how are things going.any updates on enemies of reality?didn't see anything on the site..

cheers

Hey dude, things are good dude. I'm halfway through learning FOCUS, i'm nearly there... in a few years anyway :lol:

Only some more song titles, other than that, no updates unfortunately...

hey, Dragon, what's wrong with your hotmail address? I sent you one on Tue. and it wouldn't go through. :err:
metalized was wondering how you're doing.

hope the studies are improving and the health is fine. more than glad to see you here. :)

Hey P,

How's life?
Good to have you back on board. Come visit #dnb at DALnet, sometimes..

xxx Iris xxx

all is fine,women keep bringing me down ;) but i'm surviving so far..health is great,lost weight and feeling great.studies are not improving :p but my band is,so i'll be famous and make a lot of money from that.did i mention we play techno thrash? :rolleyes: we're recording our first demo these days so i hope in a while i can have you some mp3s to hear your opinion.say hi to metalized,has he settled well?irida,i'll come by one of these nights,talk to you there :)

yeh,techno as in technical,you know,coroner etc,though we have like a million influences,i cant really describe our music.i'd like to know what you think

ENIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
How you're doing girl?
Long time no see! Come visit #dnb soon!

xxx Iris xxx

whoa eni,you should..you're one of the few ppl there that i'd like to meet.nop,dont have phone again,i'm just in my hometown corinth for the holidays