Grimsby Rocked

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
I think we all agreed it was worth the long drive to Grimsby, the crowd was absolutely fucking amazing especially the front rows who headbanged like mad people :headbang:... and yes i had issues with a bad throat which was a bitch :ill: . Thursday i'd lost my voice pretty much all together so i had to take some extra strong medication to help me at least play the gig as cancelling was never an option ...no way!!!
So nope i didn't hit all my notes and it got a little raspy near the end but the metal gods gave me the strength to carry on :D and do the 2 song encore, it was really cool to be asked for another encore too but there'll always be next time.

A big "THANK YOU" to SOL who is the best promoter we've ever worked with and looked after us so well, unbelievable hospitality mate, hats off to you :worship:

Also to Glynn for the invite also and both featured in the War of Angels sing along :D

Thanks also to Conquest of Steel who were superb, i heard a lot about these guys and they delivered the goods..

Thanks finally to everyone that turned up .... what a great night of Heavy Metal courtesy of Powermetal.co.uk

Cheers :headbang:

I'm sure the pleasure was all ours last night mate... My neck is feeling the wrath of your metal onslaught. Looking forward to the next time you visit the northern wastes!