Grindcore Theme Game

Jaar-Gilon

Cuntaminated Cock Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Lacertine Forest
things are gettin kinda boring around here so i figure'd we could gore it up.
present your most Digusting Idea for a Grindcore album and then the person that posts after you can rate yours. and give there own.
Here Goes:

"Grindcore for Pussies"

picture of some guy sodomizing a girl with a chainsaw

"Organ pro-creation"

Front cover would be a picture of a guy fucking various internal organs, each song would feature lyrics about the best way to extract pleasure from a particular internal organ. So you might have "Lung sodomiser", "Intestinal ejaculation" and "The joy of spleens".

nice, real nice. 7.5/10
stole this idea from a XXX Maniak song title

"Audio Carnage"

Front cover would be a picture of a guy standing at the end of a street holding an extremely battered, extremely bloody guitar above his head. in a braveheart like pose
and in the background the whole street is covered with corpses of people beaten to death with the guitar.
songs would feature lyrics involving mutilation of the body using various tools used when making an album. guitars, plectrums, Line In jacks, mixing desks, microphones, Amps etc.

4/10

"Rigor Mortis Sucks"

Picture a mean looking fucker forcing the face of the stiffened coprse of a woman upon his phallus. Blood optional.

A night at Profanity's Feat. Ashlee Simpson (Slumber of Gore)

Picture of a 20 something social inadequate raping an untalented trollop in his mothers basement. Various torture instruments are display (Sickle's, Plyer's, Various Pictures of Krigloch the Fattious)

This is sick man seriously, even if you're just kidding around... especially the first one :S One of the many reasons I cant stand gore lyrics

Atlas Shrugged said:
A night at Profanity's Feat. Ashlee Simpson (Slumber of Gore)

Picture of a 20 something social inadequate raping an untalented trollop in his mothers basement. Various torture instruments are display (Sickle's, Plyer's, Various Pictures of Krigloch the Fattious)
6/10 +1 for the Krigloch reference, 7/10

"Babies, Boners and Bowel Movements"

A concept album about a cerial rapist who goes around raping newborns in the ass til they shit themselves... or die.

We Hate The Government A Lot

A bunch of people standing outside the White House and screaming unintelligible yet seemingly catchy chants/phrases whilst not voting.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
We Hate The Government A Lot

A bunch of people standing outside the White House and screaming unintelligible yet seemingly catchy chants/phrases whilst not voting.

Lol :tickled: 8/10 (That put a smile on my face)

"The Gore that I Adore"

Cover...Picture of Starr Jones' Wedding Ceremony

crimsonfloyd said:
6/10 +1 for the Krigloch reference, 7/10

"Babies, Boners and Bowel Movements"

A concept album about a cerial rapist who goes around raping newborns in the ass til they shit themselves... or die.
HAHAHA
greatest album title ever. 9/10

I got nothing...

Corpulent Obesity

SO REDUNDANT IT JUST MIGHT WORK.

Hey, Visceral Evisceration got off alright with the redundancy...so...why shouldn't I?

CD title: Orifice Gouging Assembly
Album Cover: Best left to the imagination, but basically a never ending assembly line descending into an abyss randomly piercing bodies. Blood mandatory.

CD title: Butt Sex and Screwdrivers
Album Cover: :err: