Lyrics Game

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
This will probably flounder like many other attempts at pointless game threads, but give it a go.

Someone posts a line of lyrics, then you have to say which song it's from, then post your own. If you don't know it fine, you lose, try doing it without using Gaygle.

Example:

Bored Poster #1: "Window in time, through it I fly"

Bored Poster #2: "aha, that would be Sabbath's 'Hole in the Sky' - now I shall post a line of my own!"

------------

Anyway, here goes...

"Recollections of what never was..."

what if I think I know the answer but I don't (since I probably don't) but I post anyway, den wat?

do I still lose?

and can the next person still respond to the song I post even tho my initial guess was wrong and the first question still stands?

although he is right, if you get it wrong and someone else knows, they can correct you and do their own.

Anyway come on, I thought that one was fairly easy...

You're meant to get the song as well, but never mind. It was Pierced From Within.

that's Immolation - Father You're Not a Father

edit: oops, wrong way round: "Hypnotize me, Mesmerize me"

High On Maiden said:
You're meant to get the song as well, but never mind. It was Pierced From Within.

that's Immolation - Father You're Not a Father

"Mesmerize me, hypnotize me"

Nevermore - Narcosynthesis

"Fly on your way, like an eagle..."

Wrong. But I meant "hypnotize me, mesmerize me".

edit: OK fair play, they're also Nevermore lyrics I see. I was thinking of Priest's 'Devil's Child' :D

High On Maiden said:
This will probably flounder like many other attempts at pointless game threads, but give it a go.

Someone posts a line of lyrics, then you have to say which song it's from, then post your own. If you don't know it fine, you lose, try doing it without using Gaygle.

Example:

Bored Poster #1: "Window in time, through it I fly"

Bored Poster #2: "aha, that would be Sabbath's 'Hole in the Sky' - now I shall post a line of my own!"

------------

Anyway, here goes...

"Recollections of what never was..."
you're a fucking dweeb

Cock... ass... mmmmmmm
If noone gets does someone else chime in, or does the poster get to put up another one, or do we wait?