Off topic - Corny comebacks

Meedleyx10 said:
if i wanted my comeback i woulda wiped it off your moms lip

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

PS: I have this certain presence over people such that if I tell them to shut up, they do so promptly. No thread needed here :Spin:

oh man that mom one was harsh, although why do people insult your mother? are you meant to care?

My 'comebacks' I get are usually from guys I've rejected.

There's the 'calling me a slut' one.. thats just dumb, who gets offended by something they know isnt true by someone who has no educated opinion to offer?

What's ironic about the old slut insult is that in most cases it's inappropriate for the situation. For example:

Dude: Hey go out with me
Me: no thanks
Dude: You're a slut

I'm a slut because I'm not going out on a date? :err:

My friend is a huge Jeremy Shockey fan(ny giants) and one day for some reason he says "I think i am in love with this guy". And I said what any good friend would, "dude you are a faggot". Then he cunningly retalitates with "well you are a poo poo head". We paused for like 10 seconds, then we nearly died with laughter.

soundgarden said:
My friend is a huge Jeremy Shockey fan(ny giants) and one day for some reason he says "I think i am in love with this guy". And I said what any good friend would, "dude you are a faggot". Then he cunningly retalitates with "well you are a poo poo head". We paused for like 10 seconds, then we nearly died with laughter.
THAT'S what I'm talking about! Corniness reigns in that quote. That's what I wanna hear. :headbang: